🌎 𝔤𝔞𝔤𝔞 𝔡𝔞𝔦𝔩𝔶 𝔰𝔥𝔬𝔭 - 𝔫𝔬𝔴 𝔰𝔥𝔦𝔭𝔭𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔴𝔬𝔯𝔩𝔡𝔴𝔦𝔡𝔢 🌏

Sign in to follow this  
society

Mass riots (again) in The Netherlands

Dadru

Update:

Tonight has been the third day/night of mass riots. Cities all over the country are being terrorized. This is getting out of control. :rip:

As of this weekend (and right now) there are several mass riots going in different cities throughout The Netherlands, this due to the newly introduced curfew COVID-measure.
The biggest one took place in Eindhoven where cars were put on fire, train station & several shops got looted and damaged. 

There are still riots going on in other cities such as The Hague, Venlo, Tilburg and many others.

Really troubling times.. :ohno:

xxl.jpg

Edited by Dadru
  • LMAO 1
  • Shook 9
  • Sad 8

Dadru
*Update* even hospitals are becoming targets :bradley:

Edited by Dadru
  • Shook 3
  • Sad 7

RAMROD

All that just because they can't go out partying? :triggered:  :bradley:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ 🏳️‍🌈 Wiccan ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜 Hulkling 🏳️‍🌈 Forever 🏳️‍🌈
  • Like 9
  • Thanks 1

Sorceress

Oh no :ohno:

If the COVID cases are rising, then I don't see what's wrong. Is there anything bad with the restrictions?

Dadru
4 minutes ago, Sorceress said:

Oh no :ohno:

If the COVID cases are rising, then I don't see what's wrong. Is there anything bad with the restrictions?

COVID cases are slowly decreasing but the government took this measure in advance due to the UK-variant which will eventually cause a big third wave. We are at a full lockdown at the moment, so I guess the added curfew (from 21:00 pm to 04:30 am) was too much for some people.

Edited by Dadru
  • Like 3

LaLuna

Look, it's been a year since this whole sh*tshow started, I know the whole world is tired of it and wants a normal life, I get that. But ffs, restrictions are the only way to keep things under control until everyone is vaccinated. Why can't people understand that?

• Like 34

MJHolland

Netherlands sweetie what the f*ck are you doing :saladga:

• Like 1

PartySick

1. Holy sh*t that language has a lot of z's and v's :air:

2. I thought people in that area of the world were smarter than that? A curfew from 9pm to 4:30am is nothing :toofunny:

6 minutes ago, LaLuna said:

Look, it's been a year since this whole sh*tshow started, I know the whole world is tired of it and wants a normal life, I get that. But ffs, restrictions are the only way to keep things under control until everyone is vaccinated. Why can't people understand that?

Right.

The sooner people get with the program, the sooner we no longer need the damn program. It's not hard to understand.

It's like being told to not walk on a broken leg, advice which you then ignore, and you get mad that your leg isn't healing :smh:

✨The constellation of Orion, so bright at night✨
  • Like 16
  • Thanks 1

moonsago

Are people f**king crazy? All of this for a few hours curfew? Targeting hospitals too? I swear some people are PURE EVIL! 

• Like 4

Economy
41 minutes ago, Dadru said:
*Update* even hospitals are becoming targets :bradley:

This is horrible :giveup:

LGMonster95
19 minutes ago, LaLuna said:

Because there are still people that thinks that this virus doesn't exist, that the governments wants them dead or to be under their control and bullsh*ts like this. Those people literally can't think for themselves, doesn't know from where to take their informations or are plain ignorant and wants to be that person who thinks that their negative opinions and conspiracies are "clearly the right answer". This attitude usually comes from people that are too frustrated with their own lives to the point that they see a lot of things around them as something bad....

• Like 4
  • Sad 1

BUtterfield 8

jfc even the USA didn’t go that hard when it came to prostating for covid restrictions 

Who am I kidding if the rise of BLM movement didn’t happen last year this would’ve been us nnn :enigma:

Edited by BUtterfield 8
  • Thanks 1

Jonathanholland

I seriously hope this whole situation will end soon because this is total madness 

Before there was love, there was silence
  • Sad 2

weed

I would like to see all the Europeans who think they're above trashy dumb Americans realize they are, in fact, the same :diane:

• Like 8