💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Gaga shouldn’t cancel EVERY CB date...

StarstruckIllusion

Featured Posts

ToxicHot

This is slightly off-topic, but why the hell didn’t they ever release the Enigma show on DVD and/or streaming services?!

I mean, obviously it feels way too late now since she has a whole new album out but still..........it couldn’t have been at the beginning of lockdown at least to tie fans over since the album was delayed anyway? And I say this because I know she has a clause in her contract about doing other shows and whatnot. But if they’re not gonna make any money because of the shows been canceled, why not just release the whole show for home viewing????

At least we have the Miami recording. :bradley: 

dOnT sAd ReAcT mE 2 bE sHaDy i WiLL RePoRt U!!1!

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply
fivefoottwo
8 hours ago, FentyGa said:

she cant do a dvd because of her MGM contract, that’s why she hasn’t done an online show either

Is that true? From her Grammy campaign:

"Gaga had hoped to do a long-form live performance of songs from Chromatica in May, but once unions prohibited production crews from working, they couldn’t find a way to pull it off."

Stupid Oreo
6 hours ago, GagaSine said:

I hope she cancels it because i didn’t buy a Toronto ticket & if I miss seeing her live yet again I will jump off a cliff

Same bestie, I never received my tickets in the mail and I got a refund:messga:

Lets jump together :heart:

danbekim

At this point she should refund the tickets and do an online concert for now for the TCB dates and then the people who bought tickets for the real life Chromatica Ball can use the tickets for the next tour and by then hopefully there won't be covid.

OR

She could record it with no audience (and they could edit it in like they did with ASIB)  and release it on streaming services or on DVD/Blu-ray etc.

If you have some rad remixes you made laying around, send it to me!!

MaryJaneHolland
3 hours ago, ToxicHot said:

This is slightly off-topic, but why the hell didn’t they ever release the Enigma show on DVD and/or streaming services?!

I mean, obviously it feels way too late now since she has a whole new album out but still..........it couldn’t have been at the beginning of lockdown at least to tie fans over since the album was delayed anyway? And I say this because I know she has a clause in her contract about doing other shows and whatnot. But if they’re not gonna make any money because of the shows been canceled, why not just release the whole show for home viewing????

At least we have the Miami recording. :bradley: 

Because the whole point is to attract tourists in Vegas.

numb the flame
11 hours ago, Suuus said:

But gaga did do a radio show gagaradio wich is techically an online show so that doesnt make sense to me 

Gaga wasn't mass-producing Gaga Radio for the intent to sell it plus Gaga Radio was just DJ mixes with about fifteen minutes her doing "interviews". Gaga is still allowed to do interviews

10 hours ago, StarstruckIllusion said:

so what she’s just never gonna do another concert film ever again? all for that lacklustre Enigma theatre show?? she already recorded Enigma like theres currently no reason to go see it now so what is the point of barring her? there is little exclusivity left. 

She cannot release any live media while contracted to Vegas so once she completes the next 40 shows in Vegas (not including SNN in Miami, the Apollo gigs or the Tech People Tour) she can then release the JWT, Enigma and Jazz & Piano professional recordings. 

10 hours ago, Torturo said:

but they did plan to shoot (and netlix bought rights to it) JWT, and that was after vegas contract was signed

Gaga's team are known for doing things that don't make sense

2 hours ago, fivefoottwo said:

Is that true? From her Grammy campaign:

"Gaga had hoped to do a long-form live performance of songs from Chromatica in May, but once unions prohibited production crews from working, they couldn’t find a way to pull it off."

Gaga can still perform, she just can't film a professional recording of said performance with the intent to mass produce and sell it. That's why she was allowed to announce, postpone and later cancel The Chromatica Ball. 

Paper Gangsta
8 minutes ago, numb the flame said:

Gaga wasn't mass-producing Gaga Radio for the intent to sell it plus Gaga Radio was just DJ mixes with about fifteen minutes her doing "interviews". Gaga is still allowed to do interviews

She cannot release any live media while contracted to Vegas so once she completes the next 40 shows in Vegas (not including SNN in Miami, the Apollo gigs or the Tech People Tour) she can then release the JWT, Enigma and Jazz & Piano professional recordings. 

Gaga's team are known for doing things that don't make sense

Gaga can still perform, she just can't film a professional recording of said performance with the intent to mass produce and sell it. That's why she was allowed to announce, postpone and later cancel The Chromatica Ball. 

Well live concert isn't mass production they are just selling tickets/subscription to access the stream

numb the flame
Just now, Torturo said:

Well live concert isn't mass production they are just selling tickets/subscription to access the stream

I think that's where the grey area is with virtual gigs. Because it's an online concert, they're filming her performing for the intent of selling the footage in the form of a "ticket". 

thatfoxyfeeling
12 hours ago, President Biden said:

I do expect some dates to occur. Clearly like Australia and New Zealand can handle it rn. Some of Europe too. 

Maybe she’ll plan to do certain ones once countries lift restrictions. It will be hard because she’ll need to test/quarantine with all her staff and dancers between each date. Happens to work better for Gaga than most artists bc the Chromatica tour has big gaps between dates for her health concerns. 

She didn't even announce dates for Australia or NZ, hasn't been here for like 6 years now. :fatcat:

r4therupbeat

at this point even if rona disappeared tomorrow she'd still cancel. she could've taken advantage of the Inauguration Day hype and release the third single by now. she's done with this album/era and tour is included in that too :rip:

LUCARTPOP

I think she's gonna release The Fame Ball Tour on DVD, including the Ikea Tour on the bonus disc DVD

SwissMonster

If 5 of the 6 shows can happen I think she won’t cancel but if 1 of the 6 shows can happen you can forget it. The costs would be to big. I’m already surprised they put up a whole show for 6 dates (thats why I have the theory that more dates were planned at the beginning). 

I have tickets to the paris show. But I fear that TCB is just a little too soon. I would have another feeling when the show would be octoberish. It honestly all depends on vaccination, test and the strategy on the side of live nation.

But OT: She won’t put up a show for 1/2 or even 3 dates. Also in my opinion it will all depend on the US. Even if Canada or Europe WOULD be covid free I doubt she will put up the show if it can’t happen in the US

Also we forget an important part: rehearsals! If they can’t happen nothing will happen

SwissMonster®️ - Creating controversy since 1999

March34th
13 hours ago, StarstruckIllusion said:

Canadians are doing the work to stop the pandemic.

baby girl....not in ontario :huntyga: not here

March34th

theres a slim chance that somehow everyone gets their sh*t together in the united states and canada and cases drop between now and the summer, but thats highly unlikely.

her team is likely waiting until the last moment to really analyze the situation, she wouldn't want to cancel our reschedule the tour over the speculation of things not getting better by the time TCB is supposed to happen.

if it does happen i could see a ton of people being held back from entering if they end up doing that thing livenation was suggesting for venues where you need a negative test to enter

Paper Gangsta
3 hours ago, numb the flame said:

I think that's where the grey area is with virtual gigs. Because it's an online concert, they're filming her performing for the intent of selling the footage in the form of a "ticket". 

They are selling access to the concert. Just like they are selling tickets for the tour

Archived