đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Jojo Siwa hate-crimed after coming out

Supersonic

Featured Posts

Quartz

I always thought that hate crimes were graver than this like murder and assault. Was I wrong in thinking that?

Inside, we are really made the same. đź•Š

Oriane
Just now, Quartz said:

I always thought that hate crimes were graver than this like murder and assault. Was I wrong in thinking that?

Yes, I think "crime" is something serious like murder, and something minor is called an offense, at least it's like this where I live I think.

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

js4754394o9823
6 minutes ago, Quartz said:

""Hate crime" generally refers to criminal acts which are seen to have been motivated by bias against one or more of the social groups listed above, or by bias against their derivatives. Incidents may involve physical assault, damage to property, bullying, harassment, verbal abuse or insults, mate crime or offensive graffiti or letters (hate mail)"

red wine, cheap perfume and a filthy pout

Supersonic
13 minutes ago, Quartz said:

having a heavily armed, ready to kill SWAT team sent to your house, who are under the belief that you have been comitting federal crimes, is not grave?

berlinforme
15 minutes ago, Quartz said:

I mean, there were already people getting shot/killed during a swatting. It is a criminal practice. 

Defmix100
8 minutes ago, Dulo Peep said:

ugh i gasped thinking someone tried to hurt her, i'm glad that she is ok. 

people have died in these before so that could have actually been the persons intention but hopefully not

vyniildisk
3 minutes ago, Defmix100 said:

people have died in these before so that could have actually been the persons intention but hopefully not

the police went to her house? That was the joke? Maybe i got it all wrong from the OP

myluis617

People are disgusting and clearly have too much free time to be caring about what a little girl does with her life. Super creepy to see them go to such extents to ruin Jojos sense of peace.

berlinforme
Just now, Dulo Peep said:

the police went to her house? That was the joke? Maybe i got it all wrong from the OP

A SWAT team isn't regular police, her house was stormed by heavily armed forces, if I get it right?

Archived