💓 ONE YEAR OF STUPID LOVE 💓

Use code STUPIDLOVE for 20% off everything

Sign in to follow this  
society

Portugal Becomes World's Covid-19s Biggest Hot Spot

Dulo Peep

this is sad, isn't a very beautiful and touristy hotspot?

i would love to go someday

dul0_pEEP in your Areaaah!

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Economy
2 minutes ago, Dulo Peep said:

this is sad, isn't a very beautiful and touristy hotspot?

i would love to go someday

It won 46 out of 70 awards from a major travel magazines a couple years back :giveup:

 

If it wasn't for better income in Canada I'd move back in a snap cuz in most ways it's so much better

 

Me Leaving Canada:

middle finger GIF by T-Pain

 

Me coming back to Portugal:

Season 9 Episode 20 GIF by The Office

 

  • LMAO 2
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jill

That's incredibly sad, but it's what you get for taking precautions lightly. Portugal is one of the most beautiful Asian countries and to see it like this...

Love Story at midnight 💛💛
  • LMAO 13
  • Shook 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
iAstroLeo

It is ****ing tragic.

The government decided to reduce restrictions on Christmas and New Years and ever since it has been reacting to the numbers instead of planning ahead. Tomorrow we have our presidencial elections which should have been delayed at least 6 months, the only form of voting here is going to the voting booth in person. I also blame the ridiculous lockdown rules they placed previously where all the supermarkets would close at 1 pm during the weekend, I have never seen so many people at the supermarket.. they didn't even have bread. What we have now makes more sense, some essential shops can be open until 1 pm, supermarkets until 5pm (weekends only).

So we are on "full" lockdown, but tomorrow there is an exception to go vote. This makes no sense.

Not to mention that the presidential candidates where campaigning going around the country while the population had to stay home.

Also, the schools were closed last friday for at least 15 days

Edited by iAstroLeo
  • Like 1
  • Shook 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
NFRatwell
1 minute ago, Jill said:

That's incredibly sad, but it's what you get for taking precautions lightly. Portugal is one of the most beautiful Asian countries and to see it like this...

The what 

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
iAstroLeo
1 minute ago, Jill said:

That's incredibly sad, but it's what you get for taking precautions lightly. Portugal is one of the most beautiful Asian countries and to see it like this...

We're in Europe :selena:

I've seen people saying Portugal is in Africa, now Asia is a new one for me :poot: 

  • Like 2
  • LMAO 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
RudraCNG
2 minutes ago, Jill said:

That's incredibly sad, but it's what you get for taking precautions lightly. Portugal is one of the most beautiful Asian countries and to see it like this...

Asian? Portugal is in Europe.

  • LMAO 3

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Nano

Did the gheys from Puerto Vallarta happen to have another "small get together" in Portugal? :cyanlights:

You chew beef, I wear meat.
  • LMAO 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Akiki
4 minutes ago, Economy said:

It won 46 out of 70 awards from a major travel magazines a couple years back :giveup:

 

If it wasn't for better income in Canada I'd move back in a snap cuz in most ways it's so much better

 

Me Leaving Canada:

middle finger GIF by T-Pain

 

Me coming back to Portugal:

Season 9 Episode 20 GIF by The Office

 

Actually we won the tourism oscars 3 years in a row. We only lost this year. 

 

  • YAAAS 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jill
2 minutes ago, NFRatwell said:

The what 

 

2 minutes ago, iAstroLeo said:

We're in Europe :selena:

I've seen people saying Portugal is in Africa, now Asia is a new one for me :poot: 

 

2 minutes ago, RudraCNG said:

Asian? Portugal is in Europe.

Don't try to convince me of your ignorance. Please read and then come back.

Love Story at midnight 💛💛
  • LMAO 6
  • YAAAS 1
  • Thanks 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Babylon98
1 minute ago, Jill said:

 

 

Don't try to convince me of your ignorance. Please read and then come back.

Gurl what do you mean  Portugal is an European country - right next to Spain 

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Akiki
8 minutes ago, iAstroLeo said:

It is ****ing tragic.

The government decided to reduce restrictions on Christmas and New Years and ever since it has been reacting to the numbers instead of planning ahead. Tomorrow we have our presidencial elections which should have been delayed at least 6 months, the only form of voting here is going to the voting booth in person. I also blame the ridiculous lockdown rules they placed previously where all the supermarkets would close at 1 pm during the weekend, I have never seen so many people at the supermarket.. they didn't even have bread. What we have now makes more sense, some essential shops can be open until 1 pm, supermarkets until 5pm (weekends only).

So we are on "full" lockdown, but tomorrow there is an exception to go vote. This makes no sense.

Not to mention that the presidential candidates where campaigning going around the country while the population had to stay home.

 

The government didn't had a chance from the start. People wanted Christmas. No one opposed it. It's dumb to blame them when everyone was okey with it. They even said that it would come at a cost that they would have to face and measures would be taken (the new lock down) 

I'm tired of people abusing the exceptions and blaming the government. Stay Home people. There are people trying to walk their invisible dogs just to go out. 

 

Edited by Akiki

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jill
1 minute ago, zcasx said:

Gurl what do you mean  Portugal is an European country - right next to Spain 

France is the one next to Spain wym

Love Story at midnight 💛💛
  • LMAO 2
  • YAAAS 1
  • Thanks 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Babylon98
1 minute ago, Jill said:

France is the one next to Spain wym

okay so you're joking :billie:

  • LMAO 3

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...