💓 ONE YEAR OF STUPID LOVE 💓

Use code STUPIDLOVE for 20% off everything

Sign in to follow this  
politics

Rep Cawthorn Lies About Paralympic Training

gabeoz

If y’all have the luxury of not knowing who this man is let me introduce you :selena: he’s a newly elected congressman who ran in the district I used to live in. He’s the youngest member of congress and has pretty much fabricated his entire biography to get himself elected. He lied about being a real estate agent, fake business owner, a tax evader, accused rapist, white supremacist and lied on national TV (at the RNC) about the terms of his rejection from the naval academy to gain sympathy and votes from the right. And now it’s come out that he lied about training in the paralympics :messga: (when it came out abt the national guard troops in the parking garage he showed up with a few pizzas and no mask and had cameras follow him around the entire time)

“The freshman Congressman from North Carolina has previously posted to social media about training for the Paralympic games. There’s even a two-minute video posted to YouTube in 2019 about his alleged pursuit to participate in the 2020 Paralympics.

But according to multiple people involved with United States Paralympics and interviewed by The Nation, Cawthorn’s training for the Paralympics went further on social media than it did in real life.

In a story published Friday, The Nation talked to people who had no recollection of Cawthorn’s attempt to make the postponed 2020 Paralympics in Tokyo despite his repeated claims on social media that he was training for the games.

The college Cawthorn briefly attended does not have a sports program for people with disabilities and there are no other records of him attempting any qualifying events. Cawthorn’s name isn’t even in the International Paralympic Committee athlete database. All elite Paralympic athletes are in that database.“

https://sports.yahoo.com/amphtml/how-much-did-rep-madison-cawthorn-exaggerate-his-claims-that-he-was-training-for-the-paralympics-173412524.html?soc_src=social-sh&soc_trk=tw&tsrc=twtr&__twitter_impression=true

• Like 2
  • LMAO 2
  • Shook 1
  • Sad 1

bionic

This guy is literally a white supremacist. NC-11 voters should be ashamed

buy bionic
  • Like 2

good

This is the textbook definition of a grifter... he really checked all the boxes here

On second thought, love is enough
  • Like 1

gabeoz
8 minutes ago, bionic said:

This guy is literally a white supremacist. NC-11 voters should be ashamed

I lived in that district for almost 5 years and much of my family still lives there (including my parents). Apart from the one urban (and extremely hippy) city there, it’s an incredibly racist and homophobic area. In many areas of the district black people cant walk on the side of the road after sun-down in fear of being hate crimed. These are small mountain communities where everyone knows everyone and crimes/abuses are hidden and covered up by law enforcement. Most of these people aren’t ashamed because they only care as long as there is an R next to his name.
There are literally people who live in vans and spend the entire day walking up and down the streets with massive Jesus signs before going and harassing people at McDonald’s. I went back there for Christmas and was so happy when I finally returned back to Texas. 

Edited by gabeoz
  • Sad 1

StarstruckIllusion

Inb4 he can actually walk :toofunny:

Not The Real Gaga

He's very, very problematic

But...

Madison_Cawthorn_117th_U.S_Congress.jpg

Hot af :messga:

Sorry not sorry

• Thanks 1

gabeoz
2 minutes ago, Not The Real Gaga said:

But...

Sorry not sorry

He's homophobic and racist so have fun with that:yennefer:

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

BUtterfield 8
2 minutes ago, Not The Real Gaga said:

But...

Madison_Cawthorn_117th_U.S_Congress.jpg

Sorry not sorry

:triggered:

r4therupbeat

I remember reading his high school classmates saying how misogynistic he was in school besides being racist that we all know

• Like 1

Not The Real Gaga
3 minutes ago, gabeoz said:

Well, I just based that on his looks

His personality and ideas make him a very unatractive, disgusting son of a b*tch ofc

Edited by Not The Real Gaga
  • Like 1

gabeoz
4 minutes ago, r4therupbeat said:

I remember reading his high school classmates saying how misogynistic he was in school besides being racist that we all know

He also has been accused of sexual assault by multiple girls so it's not surprising at all.

• Sad 1

bionic
17 minutes ago, StarstruckIllusion said:

Inb4 he can actually walk :toofunny:

The paralysis is real. He and his friend were driving home from a party while drunk (he was the drunk passenger, the driver was also drunk).

Edited by bionic
buy bionic

r4therupbeat
2 minutes ago, gabeoz said:

He also has been accused of sexual assault by multiple girls so it's not surprising at all.

guess time is ticking for him. how can he lie so much? he lied about practising for the olympics, he lied about not been able to go to the US navy because of his accident, though he was rejected already before that what else?:fail:

• Like 1

gabeoz
9 minutes ago, r4therupbeat said:

guess time is ticking for him. how can he lie so much? he lied about practising for the olympics, he lied about not been able to go to the US navy because of his accident, though he was rejected already before that what else?:fail:

He also lied about being a business owner, about being a real estate agent, about being an ex-staffer for mark meadows, about American history (and then claimed he was "trolling" fact checkers) and the election :yennefer: Madison isnt even his first name :air:

Edited by gabeoz
  • Shook 1

uo111
23 minutes ago, gabeoz said:

He is 1000x a closet case. There will be vids of him at PV surfacing later, bookmark me.

• LMAO 3