💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
funny

RuPaul eliminates Trump (aka Anita Recount)

COOOK

Featured Posts

xoxo Craig
2 minutes ago, bionic said:

Does Ru still allow fracking on his property? Very funny clip. 

End Racism Now

MJHolland

Lmao bye bye Anita Recount for GOOD 

17 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

Omg the amount of HOURS I've spent watching this 20 second clip :laughga:

xoxo Craig
1 minute ago, MJHolland said:

Lmao bye bye Anita Recount for GOOD 

Omg the amount of HOURS I've spent watching this 20 second clip :laughga:

Same tbh its hilarious :laughga:

End Racism Now

MJHolland
1 hour ago, xoxo Craig said:

Same tbh its hilarious :laughga:

I found this video the other night and was just dyinggg omfg they’re so funny lol 

Supersonic
4 hours ago, bionic said:

Does Ru still allow fracking on his property? Very funny clip. 

fun fact: in wyoming, mineral leasing rights are independant from ownership of land. if somebody finds oil on your land, the oil companies auction off the rights to frack on your property and then start fracking whether you consent to it or not. and that's actually totally legal in wyoming. :rip: 

you get an expense allowance, and like rupaul, get an opportunity to sell the company water for their fracking purposes, but you essentially go no real choice. The oil companies would frack, even if it would mean that they'd have to tear down your house on your own property.

bionic
3 minutes ago, Supersonic said:

fun fact: in wyoming, mineral leasing rights are independant from ownership of land. if somebody finds oil on your land, the oil companies auction off the rights to frack on your property and then start fracking whether you consent to it or not. and that's actually totally legal in wyoming. :rip: 

you get an expense allowance, and like rupaul, get an opportunity to sell the company water for their fracking purposes, but you essentially go no real choice. The oil companies would frack, even if it would mean that they'd have to tear down your house on your own property.

Is that where Ru's property is? My neighbor and TIL lol. That is a disgrace. So much for "Land of the Free"

buy bionic

Supersonic
10 minutes ago, bionic said:

Is that where Ru's property is? My neighbor and TIL lol. That is a disgrace. So much for "Land of the Free"

It's essentially his husband's property, but yes. It's in Wyoming. Ru's neighbor gave an interview with a news outlet when the story went viral and basically complained about the oil companies interfering with his cattle farming :rip: 

3 hours ago, MJHolland said:

I found this video the other night and was just dyinggg omfg they’re so funny lol 

I've never seen the Smash Bros part.... I'm CRYING :air:

Archived