💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Where Can Gaga Go Now?

RRR

Featured Posts

MadreMonster

I’d love a book from her. Not just a cash grab book but a deeply personal life account - obviously when she’s older so she can account for most of her career. 

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MadreMonster
31 minutes ago, FentyGa said:

if she wants to continue being successful and relevant, then acting/tv/film is the way to go for sure. i think people have lost interest in her music career

I don’t think so at all. If she had the chance to promote Chromatica as it was intended - I feel it would have been much bigger but it still did well with the little promotion we got.

1 minute ago, MadreMonster said:

I’d love a book from her. Not just a cash grab book but a deeply personal life account - obviously when she’s older so she can account for most of her career. 

"How The Gays Ruin Lives: My Story" by Lady Gaga :flutter:

This was an official message from the Office of the First Lady.

YourEnigma
2 hours ago, Jill said:

"How The Gays Ruin Lives: My Story" by Lady Gaga :flutter:

Another superficial story about a millionaire with white people's problems? The world does not need this.

Summerboi14
4 hours ago, Enno said:

I hope she will fulfill her dream of becoming a mother and build a happy family with Michael. I also hope that she makes more films and Haus Labs grows as a blockbuster company

Rihanna would stomp on her when Gaga would get a real competition. 

38 minutes ago, YourEnigma said:

Another superficial story about a millionaire with white people's problems? The world does not need this.

I don't think she's that tone deaf. If she writes a book, she'll write it with some goal in mind rather than just explaining her life.

This was an official message from the Office of the First Lady.

Broadway musicals.

EGOT.

Happy family with kids.

Bring BTW Foundation to the world.

Bring more awareness to fibromyalgia. And wishful thinking, she gets cured.

Rock album. Jazz originals album.

:enigma: With the talent, passion, charisma, kindness that she has... she can go anywhere from here. But really, i'd like to see her in a church wedding (wishful thinking, a grand one -- imagine fairy tale wedding), and have kids.

Mother of Puppies

I wish for her that she becomes a mother like she has said many times in interviews. :heart:

Careerwise I am super excited about her upcoming movies - so I hope she does one cool acting project a year (which she has once said would be cool)

I would loooove to see her in a cool thriller or maybe even horror movie. That would be somethin´!

Ohhhh and what I would love even more: Her being in a historical movie like Cleopatra, Troy or Alexander.. something epic.. maybe even Fantasy...

And of course she will always be a musician... that woman is the personification of music itself. So there will always be music.

I could totally see her singing an opera... that would be awesome. Or she could do a whole movie soundtrack like Chromatica I, II and III for a movie she´s in.

I hope she will continue HausLabs (maybe even clothing would be awesome :D ) and of course BornThisWay Foundation...

And then I think it would be nice if she did something about Fibromyalgia - maybe a big study and some research with people all over the world...

But what I hope for the most is that she will always do Dance and Pop music! :heart:

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

Quentin
16 hours ago, Lady Papa said:

She has really completed the life cycle set out for her in the Paparazzi music video. 

And in the manifesto of Mother Monster :vegas:

Follow every rainbow till you find your dream

She could follow in Angelina Jolie's footsteps and work for the UN and become a mother. I believe Gaga would be great at both, easily. Gaga has the heart for it.

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

GenericPhag

Music- a full concept album and/or visual album feel like eventualities, maybe a rock album. I have a gut feeling we'll get her experimental opus at some point. 

EGOT- write a Broadway musical (maybe more if she likes it) and star in some prestige miniseries. I'm not sure if she'd ever be one to star in a bunch of Broadway shows or tv series, they can be really huge commitments. 

I could see her directing a movie at some point if her film career does take off enough.

She'll make another big political move or two in the next few years.

Honestly she could have a baby now and embrace motherhood. She said she's always wanted to have children and the clock's ticking.

Archived