Dave Chappelle (unsurprinsigly) tests positive for covid

OhHenny2020

Featured Posts

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

covid to grimes be like

a7PqaZO.png

This was an official message from the Office of the First Lady.

OhHenny2020
Just now, lg5 said:

Grimes had it like 2-3 weeks ago so I doubt she’ll get it again, Elon idk 

You can get it twice lol

Just now, OhHenny2020 said:

You can get it twice lol

I thought it was very unlikely to get it again that soon after having it but maybe I’m mistaken? 

Franch Toast
Just now, Agunimon said:

If You Say So Shrug GIF

play stupid games win stupid prizes

I came here to type the exact same thing. 

Now where are all the people who defended them hanging out maskless, saying it was safe because they're rich and get tested regularly? :triggered:

By the way, as a reminder to how contagious some of these strains are: a friend of mine caught it at an outdoor gathering where she was more than 6 feet away from the person who later turned out to be infected. (They didn't have on masks because they were eating and drinking.) Wear your masks, stay physically distant, and don't follow the poor examples of ignorant people, even if they're famous. 

She/Her/Hers

ItWasntLaauv

Rich celebrities when they get COVID after having huge unmasked gatherings that contain people that just had COVID.

Screen_Shot_2018-10-25_at_11.02.15_AM.jp

freebit
54 minutes ago, lg5 said:

Grimes had it like 2-3 weeks ago so I doubt she’ll get it again, Elon idk 

She posted about having it on Jan. 9th, then went to this the next Saturday (16th). :deadbanana::deadbanana:

TimisaMonster

I'm waiting for all those users who said "whats the big deal"....NOW look...:yennefer:

Defend this please...if you can...you'd seriously make a great lieyer....I mean lawyer

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Nickypie101
1 hour ago, lg5 said:

I thought it was very unlikely to get it again that soon after having it but maybe I’m mistaken? 

I thought you couldn’t at first either. Thank my sisters boyfriend got it again after 3 months. You can get sick again but it’s not likely till after 3 months or so because everyone’s antibodies are different

Archived