Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

The Legendary Teal Hair returns in Peru today

Alien Tulip

Featured Posts

HarryTheNight

This thread :smh:

I love how she always changes her hair and wigs, and its what shes always going to do, i cannot at the people who want her to keep it the same all the time! My faves are the teal and the recent light pinl orange :legend:

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

THATS TEAL!! oh. I thought it was mint :laughga: I like mint. She wore mint in november last year too. That looked gorgeous. Especialy in that french interview. The tan, the hair, the white shirt and black bow... ahhh

I love the mint blonde too :flutter:

I think this wig right here is a little too blue-ish to be mint, but I like it.

Waiting for her to snatch weaves while changing them. :fan:

I love how she always changes her hair and wigs, and its what shes always going to do, i cannot at the people who want her to keep it the same all the time! My faves are the teal and the recent light piny orange :legend:

I understand what you mean. Although I would love her to keep the same hairstyle (colour) for at least 2 months or something close to that. But I like a little change every now & then.

Americano

I love how she always changes her hair and wigs, and its what shes always going to do, i cannot at the people who want her to keep it the same all the time! My faves are the teal and the recent light piny orange :legend:

Some consistency never hurts, in my opinion.

It looks nice, I kind of like it. However, it looks more like the 2012/Australia shade of teal, which is lighter/much more blonde oriented. I like the 2011 shade better, darker and less 'highlighted' look. Still looks pretty nice.

I like it but don't get it. Where's the meaning Gaga always had behind her wig and color choices and stuff

I agree. I mean, I loved that BTW had such a variety of colors, but most of the time they were at least consistent with 1-2 single eras (pink for BTW, black for Judas/EOG, teal for EOG, etc), or the album era fashion as a whole (ie short bangs, ponytail). Usually, they had some sort of meaning to it (or at least they were open to interpretation).

Though, I'm glad she's going around with colors. After how long sticking for certain styles for certain times, I do thinks he deserves to **** around with hair styles. I mean, it's hair styles, we shouldn't even be going a--l about it lol and she deserves to have fun with it.

However,

Some consistency never hurts, in my opinion.

yep.

3 points in and ready for more

GagaObsession

I was so happy to see that she was the rockin' the teal again.

:legend:

Archived