💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Please Wish Gaga Well

RRR

Featured Posts

Healed My Heart

ILY Gaga! You are a goddess and I can't wait to celebrate tomorrow. Thank you for what you do for this world. :kara:

She/her 💗💜💙

Early Version
9 hours ago, PunkTheFunk said:

For every enemy that is aligned against you, let there be, that we would strike the ground. You will give us victory, Gaga. I hear a sound of abundance of rain! I hear a sound of victory. I hear a sound of shouting and singing! I hear a sound of victory. I hear a sound of abundance of rain! I hear a sound of victory. I hear a sound of abundance of rain. I hear a sound of victory. Rain on me tsunami.

The Lord says it is done. The Lord says it is done. The Lord says it is done. For I hear victory, victory, victory, victory. In the corners of heaven. In the corners of Gaga's Malibu mansion. Victory, victory, victory, victory, victory, victory.

They’re coming here. They’re coming here. In the name of Jesus. From Italy, they’re coming here, they’re coming here, they’re coming here, they’re coming here, they’re coming here.

From Italy. From Italy. Angelic forces. Angelic reinforcement. Angelic reinforcement. Angelic reinforcement. Angelic reinforcement!

paula-white-1383434.gif

Not gonna lie.. lowkey a bop.

jim carrey dancing GIF

Archived