🌎 𝔤𝔞𝔤𝔞 𝔡𝔞𝔦𝔩𝔶 𝔰𝔥𝔬𝔭 - 𝔫𝔬𝔴 𝔰𝔥𝔦𝔭𝔭𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔴𝔬𝔯𝔩𝔡𝔴𝔦𝔡𝔢 🌏

Sign in to follow this  
opinion

Drag Race: I'm obsessed with Kahmora Hall's verse

COOOK

from the Haus of HAAALLLLL... Chicago's Mackie Doll!! CC6-F81-F0-9258-4659-A1-AF-E5517319-BC94

 

I already stan her so much...

 

2020 Clownie Award for Worst Profile Picture
  • Like 1
  • YAAAS 2
  • Love 3

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
imnotyourbabe10

Went through my undergrad program with her.  Loved her insights in my courses -- and she is fun to hang out with!  Wishing her all the best!

  • YAAAS 3
  • Love 3

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
COOOK
1 minute ago, imnotyourbabe10 said:

Went through my undergrad program with her.  Loved her insights in my courses -- and she is fun to hang out with!  Wishing her all the best!

Show her this appreciation thread!! :pray:

2020 Clownie Award for Worst Profile Picture

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
littlepotter

That makes one of us

can you hear me come undone?
  • LMAO 5
  • YAAAS 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
GagaSine
Just now, littlepotter said:

That makes one of us

I find her bland and uninteresting, but of course there is still time to surprise us all! She is very beautiful though and of course she will become more seasoned & skilled the more frequently she does drag, clearly it takes her long to paint because she performs so infrequently. 

  • Like 3

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
COOOK
2 minutes ago, littlepotter said:

That makes one of us

Untitled-1.thumb.png.fb51a7ce8c6cd91f6a6

2020 Clownie Award for Worst Profile Picture
  • LMAO 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
COOOK
Just now, GagaSine said:

clearly it takes her long to paint because she performs so infrequently. 

I think it's more like she luxuriates... she practically said that but that too yeah

2020 Clownie Award for Worst Profile Picture
  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rj Barker

She seems sweet and funny, but I feel she might be slightly out of her depth on drag race, not because of lack of talent but she seemed wholly unprepared that it's a race and not the club. The struggle with being runway ready might impact her down the way. She's gorgeous though.

Faves for US for me are rose, Olivia lux and Tina burner

Faves for UK have to be tayce, bimini and Lawrence chaney.

  • Like 3

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
COOOK
Just now, Rj Barker said:

She seems sweet and funny, but I feel she might be slightly out of her depth on drag race, not because of lack of talent but she seemed wholly unprepared that it's a race and not the club. The struggle with being runway ready might impact her down the way. She's gorgeous though.

Faves for US for me are rose, Olivia lux and Tina burner

Faves for UK have to be tayce, bimini and Lawrence chaney.

Even though she takes more time, we know there was an intentional dramatization for that late moment... we gotta give it to the producers this time :sis:

Oh, my eye's are on the fierceness that Tayce is...

Spoiler

in and out of drag... :bon:

 

2020 Clownie Award for Worst Profile Picture
  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
bloody grammys

i actually appreciate her. She seems a lot more interesting than Rose and Denali

『𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝』

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Cookie Woman

Her taste is impeccable. I'm so excited to see what looks she'll bring.

https://youtu.be/IGWz5psncCI
  • YAAAS 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
littlepotter
1 hour ago, GagaSine said:

I find her bland and uninteresting, but of course there is still time to surprise us all! She is very beautiful though and of course she will become more seasoned & skilled the more frequently she does drag, clearly it takes her long to paint because she performs so infrequently. 

I was just trying to make a joke, I'm actually interested in seeing how she handles herself further on. I always change my opinions on the queens throughout the season. I also wanna see more of him, so handsome

can you hear me come undone?
  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
GagaSine
1 hour ago, littlepotter said:

I was just trying to make a joke, I'm actually interested in seeing how she handles herself further on. I always change my opinions on the queens throughout the season. I also wanna see more of him, so handsome

Yes me too, and that’s a thing I enjoy about the show. I just find that glamorous fashion/ pageant-y drag not very exciting, but I did like her mini challenge looks a lot more than the rest of her output.

  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quartz

Welp she's the one going next week as it's an acting challenge so...

Inside, we are really made the same. 🕊
  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sneaky Oliver

Hmm I didn't enjoy her that much. Her looks were beautiful ofc but at this point on RPDR, anything with no WOW factor kinda looks underwhelming... She seems to be very bland in general

A reverse Sneaky Oliver-ian expedition
  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...