💓 ONE YEAR OF STUPID LOVE 💓

Use code STUPIDLOVE for 20% off everything

Sign in to follow this  
question

Are these USB+keychains official?

MisterDeDe

Hi guys,

 

I'm trying to grow a little my Gaga collection especially from BTW era. I wonder if these USB and keychain is official?

The seller sold 66 pcs and they're on Amazon too. Isn't that some fake aliexpress thing or they produced that much of it that it's still in stock? It's hardly to find anything BTW related...and I want to collect only oryginal items, lecensed

 

https://www.ebay.pl/itm/Lady-Gaga-Motorcycle-Born-This-Way-USB-Drive-Key-Chain-Gift-Set-New-Official/372653554089?hash=item56c3e1f9a9:g:Q8MAAOSwaEhZNr1r

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
VenusUrania

Yes! It's part of the USB albums limited collection

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
TSUNAMI

I'm so sad I was poor back then. 

 

I started using my body for financial benefits during ARTPOP era :/ 

  • Love 1
  • Shook 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
MisterDeDe
2 minutes ago, VenusUrania said:

Yes! It's part of the USB albums limited collection

I have one but this one does not include music and package

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
RAMROD

Yes, it is legit. It was part of Born This Way Ball merchandise.

That era got great variety of merchandise items.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ 🏳️‍🌈 Wiccan ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜 Hulkling 🏳️‍🌈 Forever 🏳️‍🌈

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Cybikitty

I've seen these a LOT on Aliexpress, I don't think they're official as it doesn't mention the album etc being on the USB :fatcat:

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
L E O
2 minutes ago, Cybikitty said:

I've seen these a LOT on Aliexpress, I don't think they're official as it doesn't mention the album etc being on the USB :fatcat:

It's official. This is just an empty USB, not the album!
When in doubt, go to @GagaXCollection's website, you'll most likely find what you're looking for!
https://www.ladygagaxcollection.com/merchandise/motorcycle-keychain

Edited by L E O
  • Love 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
bionic
11 minutes ago, TSUNAMI said:

I'm so sad I was poor back then. 

 

I started using my body for financial benefits during ARTPOP era :/ 

Where there's a will there's a way! 

I have one of these and TFM one. Was there one for The fame?

Edited by bionic
buy bionic

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
TSUNAMI
Just now, bionic said:

Where there's a will there's a way! 

I have one of these and TFM one. Was there one for The fame?

TF didn't have it! 

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
L E O
Just now, TSUNAMI said:

TF didn't have it! 

IS712549-01-01-BIG.jpgthe-fame-10th-anniversary-usb-1_orig.png

These exists! But not as an empty USB, only with the album!

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
bionic
1 minute ago, L E O said:

IS712549-01-01-BIG.jpgthe-fame-10th-anniversary-usb-1_orig.png

These exists! But not as an empty USB, only with the album!

Surely you can reformat it and use it however you wish?

buy bionic

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
kukuryku666

it's an empty usb  from btw ball

Edited by kukuryku666
keep my dolls inside diamond boxes

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Cybikitty
25 minutes ago, L E O said:

It's official. This is just an empty USB, not the album!
When in doubt, go to @GagaXCollection's website, you'll most likely find what you're looking for!
https://www.ladygagaxcollection.com/merchandise/motorcycle-keychain

Ooohh okay! I didn't realise there were ones without the album that were official :laughga:

Thank ya!

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Damon

i bought the keychain back in 2012 when she came to argentina with the btwball, still have it :vegas:

... and now i just sit in silence.

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
L E O
1 hour ago, bionic said:

Surely you can reformat it and use it however you wish?

Absolutely!

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...