Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gagas Dad on Fox News sad about his business

Bottom

Featured Posts

Rj Barker
2 minutes ago, Meruk Holland said:

I've worked as a server at a few, to be fair all in the same city, but the atmosphere among the staff at every place always felt like the restaurants were always just one bad day from imploding on themselves. Now, many restaurants I go into, I recognize that same atmosphere. 

It's true, it doesn't take long to end up being stuck in the red with seemingly no way out back into the black. This isn't the same ofcourse for large corporate chains as they underpay and use awful cheap produce. But for a normal restaurant and medium sized businesses its extremely tough. Hopefully the hospitality industry will thrive again after all this is done with.

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Putang Ina Mo

If I am being petty, I would say good for him for publicly supporting a person who talked sh!t about his daughter publicly. But, I honestly feel bad for him IDK why. 

my username says it all 🇵🇭

KillerMonster

I can’t at some of you being happy for someone who is already down on their knees. 

Gaga loves her dad, no matter how much of a mess he is. No wonder she never interacts with us anymore. 

Don’t play with me, it just hurts me.

I hope that Gaga is doing alright and can be happy and celebratory on January 20th, despite this interview coming out now, of all times.

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

Robo Ga
14 hours ago, Bottom said:

Does anyone feel like he keeps going on fox news to embarrass Gaga to bail out business? I feel like he knows the optics of it but still keeps on doing it regardless 

Definitely. There’s something extremely concerning going on here. 

🤖⚡️

Robo Ga

One thought I had about this: Lady Gaga fans are absolutely not shy about their feelings and opinions, and whether Gaga likes it or not, I foresee fans retaliating against him in some way in the future (booing him or jeering him in public, etc) especially if it keeps going the way it is now. This is something Gaga would hate but I can see it happening. And he brought it on himself, by doing things like this.

I’m extremely disappointed in Joe, I used to want to go to his restaurant in NYC and now I never will. I think we’re beginning to see how flawed he is, and how the fame has changed him. I can only imagine how money and lifestyle have changed their family relationship. At the same time, knowing he was there for so many pivotal moments in Gaga’s career where she’s literally championing a message of acceptance and equality, and still seeing him support Trump feels inexcusable to me without knowing the full story. 

Until I know more, mark me down as disappointed and concerned

🤖⚡️

I have family members i dont talk anymore, cause they have supported piece of **** that is Trump, and that from Europe, so i couldnt care less about Gaga's Dad. She has to chose for herself, but to me he is just a piece of ****.

ProdigyARTPOP
2 hours ago, Hebi said:

What's all this hate just bc he's a Trump supporter :rip:

Considering the woman you admire and are on this site for has such disdain for the man as much as we all do, supporting Trump isn’t the way to go.

1 hour ago, ProdigyARTPOP said:

Considering the woman you admire and are on this site for has such disdain for the man as much as we all do, supporting Trump isn’t the way to go.

I follow her music, not her "political beliefs" (aka an easy way to gain public attention)

Just A Holy Fool
1 hour ago, StuckInMyMind said:

I do have to wonder when Cynthia will serve those divorce papers... :nails:

nothing like the holidays divorce GIF

ALGAYDO
2 hours ago, KillerMonster said:

I can’t at some of you being happy for someone who is already down on their knees. 

Gaga loves her dad, no matter how much of a mess he is. No wonder she never interacts with us anymore. 

Girl please, he’s well-off and has a daughter with a net-worth of over half a billion. He deserves the lashing. Plus it’s not like he even knows that the majority of us loathe him. He’s definitely fine lol 

ProdigyARTPOP
24 minutes ago, Hebi said:

I follow her music, not her "political beliefs" (aka an easy way to gain public attention)

You can’t follow the two and not have them mutually coexist, Gaga’s music is her political beliefs and vice versa. 

& considering the man who Trump is, he deserves disdain and to be shunned by society, he’s a threat imposed on our democracy, our very way of life and our ability to achieve happiness, or growth in life. 

Archived