💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

ARTPOP is better than chromatica

Frivolero

Featured Posts

Gorehound

We need a Chromatica: The Remixes album released. Esp since we never got one for ARTPOP. A sin since the remixes done for that album were fire.

I'm fine, Ta

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MaryJaneHolland
18 hours ago, Frivolero said:

Chromatica is safe and easy; simple beat drops, safe camp concepts over simple lyrics. 

Same can be said about ARTP*P 😴

MaryJaneHolland

Chromatica has Gaga's best production along with BTW.

AP's dated on arrival and bought instrumentals simply cannot compare :coffee:

ARTPOP has some great gems but it's also got some of the worst in Gaga's discography lol Chromatica is clean and cute, better in all ways but ambition.

CubbyGaga
11 hours ago, Cookie Woman said:

I can count on one hand the amount of times I've listened to it. All aspects of it make me grimace

Fun Tonight is such a beautiful song.  I truly am baffled at the amount of people who dislike it 

If we are talking about balls the Born This Ways is the answer. 

ARTPOP failed to be experimental and edgy. And chromatica while isn't anything super fresh and new it is a very solid piece of work, but it doesnt play with sounds and languages like BTW did.

PrinceOfTheStorm
1 hour ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

:billie:

signing out

Donatellah
1 hour ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

AP's dated on arrival and bought instrumentals simply cannot compare :coffee:

The way Gagz managed to make fire tracks with bought instrumentals is iconic and even innovative. Truly a queen of Recycle. I can't imagine Aura with a different production ugh. 

However, most of the instrumentation on Chromatica is awfully generic and even dated! Anyway, every Gaga album has its flaws, but they're all great in their ways! 

jimmytimestep

Chromatica is waaaay stronger than ARTPOP. AP has some bangers, and some of her coolest work (Aura) but also has some REAL clunkers. We all know it to be true!

That said, I personally enjoy listening to ARTPOP more than The Fame and Joanne (tho I think TF and Joanne are better albums).

Bella Goth

ARTPOP was experimental & an art movement, the vision so big, shes enigma

when chromatica a classic 90s house dance album that you cant deny to dance till drop

they are different and yet again her biggest enemy is her so purr

Mister Gaga

Is miles better than Chromatica :rip: Beginning with Aura, Venus and G.U.Y., and just those three songs outdo Chromatica as a whole. Chromatica is, although enjoyable and with some gems on it (Enigma, RoM, Replay, Alice and Babylon) Gaga's weakest project imo.

Frivolero
1 hour ago, Mister Gaga said:

Is miles better than Chromatica :rip: Beginning with Aura, Venus and G.U.Y., and just those three songs outdo Chromatica as a whole. Chromatica is, although enjoyable and with some gems on it (Enigma, RoM, Replay, Alice and Babylon) Gaga's weakest project imo.

ikr:ladyhaha:

GagaUnderYou

I don’t think Gaga got to showcase CHROMATICA the way she wanted to. I’m still here for ARTPOP, but I think CHROMATICA would have came close if we didn’t have the virus and she got to live out the planned schedule & tour.

Archived