đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Katy Perry Forced Her Dog To Be Vegan On New Tweet

RAMROD

Featured Posts

Chromatican
Just now, RAMROD said:

Isn't it y'all vegans who always argue humans are made to be vegans cos their teeth, now, I am sure you know how dogs teeth are, all canines.  Do you think those teeth are made to digest grains, vegetables permanently instead of meat?

Y'all are something else, honestly. :bradley:

Of course not. But many vegans are principled in our opposition to the commodification of animals but do not want to be excluded from the experience of owning pets. Someone like Katy, is in the top 1% and can undoubtedly plan a healthy vegan diet for her dog and perhaps get the meat from a more ethical source or let her dog chase animals in her backyard. 

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ItWasntLaauv

Dogs can be vegan, especially with her budget, it shouldn’t be a problem. Cats on the other hand probably shouldn’t be.

sarahb
Just now, Sarah H said:

I'm vegetarian but I'd never make any pet of mine eat a vegetarian diet. 

I would

Of course they'd be like, a rabbit or guinea pig or something :poot:

Genuine Guy 09

I-

Stare at the Chartster in the mirror they talk to me too. #StreamFunTonight

Rj Barker

Poor dog, she can be vegan that's fine and good for her but don't force it upon an animal who doesn't have a choice. 

My dog eats a purely raw diet. Raw chicken,beef,lamb,fish with fresh veg mixed through it. She would bite my head off if I made her go vegan haha.

Chromatican
1 minute ago, Rj Barker said:

Poor dog, she can be vegan that's fine and good for her but don't force it upon an animal who doesn't have a choice. 

My dog eats a purely raw diet. Raw chicken,beef,lamb,fish with fresh veg mixed through it. She would bite my head off if I made her go vegan haha.

Your dog wouldn’t know the difference between a non-vegan and a well planned vegan diet. 

Roronoa

Dogs aren’t that far descended from wolves and wild dogs, all of which consume primarily meat. They are in the class CARNIVORA- an order of placental mammals that have specialized in primarily eating flesh. Why are people forcing this diet on their pets? EVEN if they are omnivorous. :fail: 
Just get a bunny. 

Sneaky Oliver

I mean she can pay for a new pet food made especially for her dog if she wants to and can pay for the best veterinarian in the world so I wouldn’t be worried about Nugget

I’m on my Legacy Act era

Sarah H
9 minutes ago, sarahb said:

I would

Of course they'd be like, a rabbit or guinea pig or something :poot:

Ha yes! They'd be the best pets for a vegan/vegetarian 

Rj Barker
Just now, Chromatican said:

Your dog wouldn’t know the difference between a non-vegan and a well planned vegan diet. 

She absolutely would. It shouldn't even be up for debate, be vegan all you want but do not force it on an animal that is primarily carnivore. If I put a bowl of meat down and a bowl of veg down my dog will take the meat 100% of the time. A woman took her dog on a morning shoe here in the UK. She made her dog vegetarian and said the dog loves it and wouldn't go for meat ever. The presenters put down 2 bowls of food. One veg one meat. The owner was positive it would go for the veg. What did it do? Ate the meat ignored the veg. It is natural for them just let them be who they are

Chromatican
1 minute ago, Rj Barker said:

She absolutely would. It shouldn't even be up for debate, be vegan all you want but do not force it on an animal that is primarily carnivore. If I put a bowl of meat down and a bowl of veg down my dog will take the meat 100% of the time. A woman took her dog on a morning shoe here in the UK. She made her dog vegetarian and said the dog loves it and wouldn't go for meat ever. The presenters put down 2 bowls of food. One veg one meat. The owner was positive it would go for the veg. What did it do? Ate the meat ignored the veg. It is natural for them just let them be who they are

Let vegans help the climate and save animal’s lives while still rescuing animals who need homes. If a dog can live happily and healthily on a vegan diet and it’s in line with the owners ethics it is better they do that than have the dog stay in a shelter and potentially get euthanized. 

js4754394o9823

Y'all are so uneducated 

Dogs CAN be vegan

Cats can't, some animals need meet. Dogs don't.

I'm happy for Katy, hope she has a healthy diet.

red wine, cheap perfume and a filthy pout

Sneaky Oliver

Do you guys actually own dogs?! :huntyga: my dog would easily become vegan. He eats a lot of fruits and vegetables already and I could see him eating rice and stuff. Also vegetables and rice are very present on the composition of pet foods! 
I’m a vegetarian myself (only consume milk, no meat and no eggs) and I’m very healthy and I don’t think it’s unethical at all if I want my pet to go vegan once I follow professional recommendations 

I’m on my Legacy Act era

• SharkmanthaC locked this topic

Archived