đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Aaliyah's Estate on bringing singer's music to streaming services

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

Aaliyah fans will have to wait a little bit longer before the late R&B icon's full music catalog is available on streaming services.

The Aaliyah Estate took to social media on Jan. 16 - what would've been the late singer and actress' 42nd birthday -- to provide an update on when the world might have access to more of her music digitally.

While her debut album, Age Ain't Nothing But A Number, is available on major streaming services, the singer's estate has held back the majority of her remaining catalog, which includes her 1996 follow-up, One in a Million, and her 2001 self-titled album.

Aaliyah's music catalog has been under the purview of her uncle and founder of Blackground Records, Barry Hankerson.
source

Aaliyah's Estate message:
ErzFY2mW8AIsJwh?format=jpg&name=large

now available is Aaliyah x Bumpboxx collab:

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

Jewels n Drugs

They say this every year

oh look when you werent looking my motorcycle turned into a piano

Teletubby
53 minutes ago, LaLuna said:

The way they made the album she did with R. Kelly available but not the others :triggered:

First album was recorded under Jive Records (subsidiary of Sony Music) and her last two albums were released under Blackground Records - owned by her uncle.

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

Archived