💓 ONE YEAR OF STUPID LOVE 💓

Use code STUPIDLOVE for 20% off everything

Sign in to follow this  
society

DC cop says they didn't shoot the rioters because they had more guns

Daniel Hodges, 32, was filmed being crushed between doors at the Capitol. He was only able to escape when a colleague pulled him back from the mob.
There were some 15,000 people in the mob of rioters and fewer than 1,000 cops. 

He told The Washington Post :

'I didn’t want to be the guy who starts shooting, because I knew they had guns — we had been seizing guns all day.'

'And the only reason I could think of that they weren’t shooting us was they were waiting for us to shoot first.'

'And if it became a firefight between a couple hundred officers and a couple thousand demonstrators, we would have lost,'

source

👻
  • LMAO 3
  • Shook 1
  • Sad 2

weed

I guess the rednecks are onto something when they say "try and take my guns, I dare you" :air: cops said we scared

• Like 6

FATCAT
2 minutes ago, weed said:

I guess the rednecks are onto something when they say "try and take my guns, I dare you" :air: cops said we scared

Eh, if the capitol was surrounded by the national guard that day we wouldn't be looking for these people online, we'd be looking to contact their families. They were lucky it was just cops on duty that day, or as it might turn out, planning on it.

Purr more, hiss less.
  • Like 2

Lady Papa

Of course, I don't get why people were attacking Capitol police for not stopping them, it was literally tens of thousands of angry rednecks with guns screaming "LET'S KILL THEM" and "DADDY MIGHT NOT COME HOME" vs. like 30 cops

Edited by Lady Papa
Formerly known as LadyGoo
  • Like 1

MJHolland
55 minutes ago, gypsy101 said:

i thought that DC didn’t allow guns?🤔

We don’t really and that’s why they were confiscating them all day 

I cannot believe they weren’t more prepared for this. Honestly shameful but I know trump somehow set them up for failure. 

Edited by MJHolland

PartySick
1 hour ago, MJHolland said:

We don’t really and that’s why they were confiscating them all day 

I cannot believe they weren’t more prepared for this. Honestly shameful but I know trump somehow set them up for failure. 

Clearly it was all planned. Trump refused to activate the national guard during the riot so of course he had something to do with it :rip:

✨The constellation of Orion, so bright at night✨