💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Olivia Rodrigo's 'Drivers License' #1 in the UK breaking UK chart record

Gimme More

Featured Posts

Gimme More

Rising star Olivia Rodrigo has officially arrived as Drivers License lands straight in at Number 1 on the Official Singles Chart with record-breaking streaming numbers, the Official Charts Company can confirm.

Billed as the singer, songwriter, and actor’s debut original single, Drivers License enters at the summit with an impressive 95,000 chart sales, including 10.9 million streams across the week.

According to Official Charts Company data, the track sets an all-new Official Chart record, as it surpasses Ed Sheeran’s Shape Of You to claim the UK’s highest number of streams ever in a single day for a non-Christmas song.

Drivers License racked up almost 2.407m streams in 24 hours on Tuesday 12 January. Shape of You previously held the 24-hour record in 2017 with 2.274m streams.

Meanwhile, last week’s Number 1, Little Mix’s Sweet Melody, drops to 2, and Ed Sheeran’s Afterglow slips a place to 3.

I'm not familiar with her but fair play to her!

#JusticeForBritney ♡

Thomas P

great song! deserved :kiss:

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

vyniildisk

now i know how some gaga fans feel with Dua

congrats kween giphy.gif

enjoy while it la, i mean enjoy this you deservedtttt

DoremonLove
3 minutes ago, Dulo Peep said:

now i know how some gaga fans feel with Dua

congrats kween giphy.gif

enjoy while it la, i mean enjoy this you deservedtttt

Actually i saw some billie fans pressed :ladyhaha: fighting over who is youngest breaking records:ladyhaha:. I was living for it.

Ot- congrats to her. Im yet to listen to it tho lol.

How can anoyone not love gaga

Rahrahbitchson

Is another cliche teenage song, but anyway congratulations sweetie:heart:, now is up to you being the anual one hit wonder or be the next main pop girl:ohwell: let the hunger games begin  :bye:

Quizás bastaba respirar, sólo respirar, muy lento...💙

CyanDante

I even watched the High School Musical The Musical The Series to see the hype. :emma:

And I fell in love with one of her songs from the show :heart:

I'm not very good with Social Mediaᵀᴹ

Justin Drew Bieber
1 hour ago, Runway said:

Soo.... is Olivia Rodrigo’s rise dangerous to Billie Eilish?

Yes. :ally:

OT: Not surprised, she’s the queen of pop after all, coming for that #1 in the US too :applause:

RabbitHeart

I love a pop girl that isn't afraid to BELT so I'm really excited for Olivia's rise :flutter:

also she's half Filipina so I'm a bit biased

Hyperballad

I listened to the song twice trying to figure out what was so captivating about it to make it blow up so instantaneously... but good for her! :bear:

Archived