đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new video

Joshua Bassett - Lie Lie Lie (Official Video)

Teletubby

Featured Posts

FrederickSpears
4 hours ago, Werk said:

Well there's this of him using homophobic slurs (the f word and I heard he was 17?) so take it as you will:

https://twitter.com/search?q=joshua bassett homophobic&src=typed_query

Someone on ATRL said this:

"i feel like he has to be a hunty based on the fact that he was homeschooled with his five sisters and started pursuing musical theatre from a young age"

Now I don't like stereotypes but when you add it with the slur usage, it's not impossible he might a closeted LGBTQ+ member...

His apology btw:

He's not homophobic lmao. Not at all. That person he said it too was his friend and also not even gay, he just was being a dumb kid and learned his lesson. I've had friends who said that before and when I came out as gay they were nothing but supportive and apologized so much for ever even using the word when we were kids. Joshua is a sweetheart and he's not like that at ALL.

Also there are rumors that Joshua is gay or bi and they have been out there for a while.

FrederickSpears

The obvious PR to push their music is kinda funny, but Joshua's song is a BOP! I love it.

StarstruckIllusion

not this stomping on driver’s license...  

On 1/14/2021 at 10:47 PM, littlepotter said:

:ladyhaha:

23 hours ago, frederiickx said:

He's not homophobic lmao. Not at all. That person he said it too was his friend and also not even gay, he just was being a dumb kid and learned his lesson. I've had friends who said that before and when I came out as gay they were nothing but supportive and apologized so much for ever even using the word when we were kids. Joshua is a sweetheart and he's not like that at ALL.

Also there are rumors that Joshua is gay or bi and they have been out there for a while.

Well it would be nice if a Disney boy like him came out as an actual LGBTQ+ member then and not some gaybaiter like Nick Jonas :poot: He's got charisma (OUTSIDE OF THIS MV) so I wouldn't mind him representing our community.

Lion Heart

Alright I paused my Jessie Ware playlist for this and here's my thoughts: 

He's cute. :lolly: 

The song is simple, fun, but forgettable. 

Also can people stop assuming EVERY male artists is a closet homosexual? Jesus Christ. Y'all literally do this with ANYONE its ridiculous. 

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

My Name Isnt Alice
6 minutes ago, Lion Heart said:

Alright I paused my Jessie Ware playlist for this and here's my thoughts: 

He's cute. :lolly: 

The song is simple, fun, but forgettable. 

Also can people stop assuming EVERY male artists is a closet homosexual? Jesus Christ. Y'all literally do this with ANYONE its ridiculous. 

This is a sin

Archived