💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new video

Joshua Bassett - Lie Lie Lie (Official Video)

Teletubby

Featured Posts

There's a reason why none of his songs have become hits. :bear:

Let's keep streaming "drivers license", Monstrosities.

🌹 free britney 🌹

TheFame Monster

Watered down Ed Sheeran, Shawn Mendes wannabe... even though I didn’t know they could be watered down

The entire drama and PR stunt behind  Olivia Rodrigo and this guy really turns me off for both of their music. Even the music videos have similar scenes. I watched her Apple Music interview and they are about to shoot another season of HSM. It really helps to see how basic their music is while everyone it’s eat up and thinks it’s revolutionary. 

high culture

I didn’t really care for it but it’s not like I could do any better so I’m gonna stay in my own lane. 

1 hour ago, littlepotter said:

This was Olivia's boyfriend? your honor this is an f word

Well there's this of him using homophobic slurs (the f word and I heard he was 17?) so take it as you will:

https://twitter.com/search?q=joshua bassett homophobic&src=typed_query

Someone on ATRL said this:

"i feel like he has to be a hunty based on the fact that he was homeschooled with his five sisters and started pursuing musical theatre from a young age"

Now I don't like stereotypes but when you add it with the slur usage, it's not impossible he might a closeted LGBTQ+ member...

His apology btw:

Mirrion Rizzons

Idc about the drama but how come stans always take the side of women automatically? 

I bet if Olivia released lie lie lie and Joshua released drivers licence, everyone would say that 'lie lie lie' is better and that drivers licence is nothing special and 'basic white boy music' 

I like drivers licence so I'm not coming for the song or Olivia, but it's interesting to me. 

robbiemalik

His merch sweatshirt says Joshua Basset Merch :selena:

littlepotter
4 hours ago, Werk said:

Well there's this of him using homophobic slurs (the f word and I heard he was 17?) so take it as you will:

https://twitter.com/search?q=joshua bassett homophobic&src=typed_query

Someone on ATRL said this:

"i feel like he has to be a hunty based on the fact that he was homeschooled with his five sisters and started pursuing musical theatre from a young age"

Now I don't like stereotypes but when you add it with the slur usage, it's not impossible he might a closeted LGBTQ+ member...

His apology btw:

:ladyhaha:

chaeri pls

ELECTROHEART

Omg today's music is horrible :diane:

"Every night, a million hearts are breaking, but at least I know tonight I'm not the only one"

Kadikaado

I liked it way more than Driver's License.

This boy looks like a Justin Bieber after a shower with curly hair. Even the way he looks looks like the way JB looks.

I am authistic, so don't be offended if I make a mess sometimes.

Archived