Armie Hammer wanted to BBQ his ex’s rib and eat it

Kimmo

Featured Posts

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
vyniildisk
11 minutes ago, Ladey Gaygay said:

he really continued to make a woman uncomfy after she was clearly weirded out but you guys are like "UGH EAT ME DADDY"...its weird, twinks are weird

I am sorry, i just apologized for my poor joke in the main page. 

15 minutes ago, BUtterfield 8 said:

I read that the 2-month relationship was while he was quarantining with his family in an island so it apparently never happened but (again) nothing it's confirmed so idk what to think... :fatcat:

Ladey Gaygay
4 minutes ago, Dulo Peep said:

I am sorry, i just apologized for my poor joke in the main page. 

ugh dulo peep your fine, im talking about the certain people who are dead serious

STREAM JUICE BY LIZZO

DMs of his have been circulating for a while, it's not really disputed that he cheated on his wife a lot, which is gross enough without all the other stuff.

And look, he can have whatever kinks he wants, that's his business. But it's NOT okay to bring others into it without their consent which it sounds like he's doing. Do I think he's literally out here barbecuing people? No, but he's being very problematic and a powerful man sexually manipulating people really isn't funny to me.  

Mirrion Rizzons
2 hours ago, Agunimon said:

I still want to know why this was uploaded Mar 3, 2020

it was a really popular tiktok trend back then :staymad:

Franch Toast

I think that this is going to push me into finally becoming a vegetarian. 

She/Her/Hers

6 hours ago, LaLa said:

DMs of his have been circulating for a while, it's not really disputed that he cheated on his wife a lot, which is gross enough without all the other stuff.

And look, he can have whatever kinks he wants, that's his business. But it's NOT okay to bring others into it without their consent which it sounds like he's doing. Do I think he's literally out here barbecuing people? No, but he's being very problematic and a powerful man sexually manipulating people really isn't funny to me.  

Where did you see those DMs? :enigma:

Hottie Detector

7 hours ago, Ladey Gaygay said:

he really continued to make a woman uncomfy after she was clearly weirded out but you guys are like "UGH EAT ME DADDY"...its weird, twinks are weird

This is my main takeaway too. If you read the interview she accounts for the emotional abuse he afflicted on her. People making it out to be a 'don't kinkshame him!!' thing are either not reading the whole story or delusional.

headspin, happiness, DE̤̣A̢̯͔̘T͏͙̗̟̫H̗̙͡ͅ

HookerOnAChurch
9 hours ago, BUtterfield 8 said:

I just realized that because of this the call me by your name sequel is most likely cancelled :messga:

Don't even say that, i would be devastated 

Sad Michael Scott GIF

Butters Stotch

Wasn't all these Armie Hammer rumours proven to be false?? I'm confused.

FIND YOUR FREEDOM IN THE MUSIC

Archived