Featured Posts

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
vyniildisk

roast me like a piglet on xmas eve daddy giphy.gif

me jumping to the BBQ grill giphy.gif

EDIT:

This comment was insensitive and this actor made a woman uncomfortable and i apologize for my poor judgement. I hope she finds the help to deal with the trauma she experienced.

So, sorry this was a poor joke and i admit i didn't read the OT tweet at the beggining and went straight to comment the joke.

Regina George

I mean I look at it this way.. Okay he has those sexual fantasies and he can't really help it BUT as long as he's not really killing people and trying to actually do it I don't care about it and I don't think it's that big of a scandal or a problem? I honestly think people with those "dark" thoughts can't help themselves and 99% of people have weird sexual fantasies that don't have to be anything else than a fantasy.  

Rahrahbitchson

And what can we do about it? If its true he obviously have a problem and needs help, like instead on going public with a private issue of another person she could do better by trying to help him.

Quizás bastaba respirar, sólo respirar, muy lento...💙

These Armie Hammer threads are on another level... :air:

I can't believe all of this is real... I just can't

18 minutes ago, Regina George said:

I mean I look at it this way.. Okay he has those sexual fantasies and he can't really help it BUT as long as he's not really killing people and trying to actually do it I don't care about it and I don't think it's that big of a scandal or a problem? I honestly think people with dark thoughts can't help themselves.  

I think it's more that the woman was uncomfortable and that that is a weird thing to sincerely tell your partner :laughga: I mostly agree with you, though :)

Regina George
Just now, Ziggy said:

I think it's more that the woman was uncomfortable and that that is a weird thing to sincerely tell your partner :laughga: I mostly agree with you, though :)

Yea I'd be uncomfortable too probably :huntyga: 

BUtterfield 8

I just realized that because of this the call me by your name sequel is most likely cancelled :messga:

BUtterfield 8
Just now, Batwings said:

It's such a waste to use all that charcoal and lighter fluid for just one rib. 

B*tch wtf 

Archived