💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
game

Pokémon Diamond & Pearl

Daenerys

Featured Posts

Daenerys

Centro Leaks a SUPER reliable insider for Pokémon have confirmed that the Diamond & Pearl remakes will be out this year . I’m assuming November like usual. What do you think? I’m pretty excited for this!! I wonder how the games will be in terms of the gameplay. Will it be like Let’s Go? Or SwSH? 

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
bloody g

i hope they're miles better than anything release since B&W

『𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝』

shoful

I hope not like either swsh or lets go. They sucked. Im excited for the remakes 

"My name is Dita, I'll be your Mistress tonight..."

chromatic puzea

since that one katy thread this sit has been PokeDaily

no hate though but i kinda don't want it to be like either of those

I LUV IT I LUV IT I LUV IT I LUV IT I LUV IT I LUV IT I LUV IT 

Daenerys

I liked SwSH because of the wild area, and the dynamax adventures in the crown tundra. I have a blast shiny hunting. But I wish the games could be more open world instead of how limited they are. 

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen

HoneyB

The best gen finally getting the remakes they deserve:giveup: I hope they don't make Cynthia easy new players need to experience the trial that is beating this lady:dom:

💋 𝕊𝕥𝕖𝕡 𝕐𝕒 ℂ𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕚𝕖𝕤 𝕌𝕡💋🍪

Sepsami
3 minutes ago, HoneyB said:

The best gen finally getting the remakes they deserve:giveup: I hope they don't make Cynthia easy new players need to experience the trial that is beating this lady:dom:

The way they could f*ck this up in so many ways scares me :awkney:

RockCandySweet

I’d love to play a new version of Diamond and Pearl. I played halfway through my copy of Pearl and abandoned the Pokémon universe for 12 years.

Nuggets
2 minutes ago, HoneyB said:

Fairy types will make the battle easier already :selena:

Favorite McDonald's Snack

PopEmergency
16 minutes ago, Daenerys said:

Will it be like Let’s Go? Or SwSH? 

The article says that it's a traditionel style game and specifically not like let's go 

dynamite
Just now, PopEmergency said:

The article says that it's a traditionel style game and specifically not like let's go 

Omg that's what I wanted from Let's Go, I got it for the Switch because it was apparently like the Gameboy versions but was disappointed when I played it and it was like Pokémon Go

Archived