Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Cardi B has scored her first leading role in a movie

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Runway
1 minute ago, Wixson said:

I hope The Nanny remake/reboot or whatever you wanna call it happens with her in the leading role. Even Fran herself has been talking about it for years now. 

She is definitely the right choice for a new Fran, the wit, the sass AND the fashion sense :giveup:

HausOfAntonio
35 minutes ago, Dulo Peep said:

you know, she was actually pretty decent in Hustlers, maybe because she was just playing herself, like Gaga in ASIB

Um excuse you? Gaga did an EXCELLENT job playing the icon of our times Ally Maine aka Ally Campana aka Ally Paris aka Ally Successful aka Ally Balenciaga. She STUDIED for that and I will NOT take slander 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTKZoU5RZAiuj5W2DZgbRV

vyniildisk
16 minutes ago, HausOfAntonio said:

Um excuse you? Gaga did an EXCELLENT job playing the icon of our times Ally Maine aka Ally Campana aka Ally Paris aka Ally Successful aka Ally Balenciaga. She STUDIED for that and I will NOT take slander 

stay pressedt by my truth tellin galore kweengiphy.gif

FFXIV WhiteMage
51 minutes ago, HausOfAntonio said:

Just let it be. Discrediting and undermining Gaga is the norm now in GGD. 

Agunimon
2 hours ago, HausOfAntonio said:

Um excuse you? Gaga did an EXCELLENT job playing the icon of our times Ally Maine aka Ally Campana aka Ally Paris aka Ally Successful aka Ally Balenciaga.

aka Stefani Joanne Angelina Germanotta

HausOfAntonio
18 minutes ago, Agunimon said:

aka Stefani Joanne Angelina Germanotta

Take that back :oprah:

Archived