I can't believe elizabeth olsen just invented acting :bradley:

1 hour ago, Chinosky said:

Elizabeth and Kathryn's acting are BEYOND

30 minutes ago, Glamourpuss said:

I love this show. I think Elizabeth Olsen is my new favourite actor. :flutter:

24 minutes ago, Lumiere said:

She deserves an Emmy tbh

22 minutes ago, TheSlash said:

First of all, where are Elizabeth Olsen's Oscar nominations? Why didn't she win some already? :crossed:

Every time I remember she's the third sister to the Olsen twins I am re-shooketh :wtfga: 

Who knew the cute little twin girls that were wildly famous in the 90's-00's would have such hard lives and step right back from the acting scene, and their formerly unknown sister would step in and step UP

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

• Replies 506
  • Created
  • Last Reply
gypsy101

this episode was fantastic. i would be pleased if Olsen was at least nominated for an Emmy for this! she is so terrific

Danny Milk

I know I'm gonna get hate for this but I honestly did not like this episode at all, sure it had some good scenes like

Spoiler

the creation of the hex and her encounter with the mind stone

but for a 40 min episode, not a lot happened compared to what happens in the previous episodes

I guess it doesn't really matter

Madam Margolyes
1 hour ago, TheSlash said:

First of all, where are Elizabeth Olsen's Oscar nominations? Why didn't she win some already? :crossed:

She was actually a critics favorite back in 2011 with her film martha marcy may marlene, she won soo many awards for that film and many expected her to be a first time nominee, sadly the academy snubbed her :messga:

TheSlash
2 hours ago, Helxig said:

Every time I remember she's the third sister to the Olsen twins I am re-shooketh :wtfga:

WHAT? I DIDN'T KNOW THAT

tenor.gif?itemid=9162346

My world will never be the same

tenor.gif?itemid=9162346

Ew, David!

Lumiere
29 minutes ago, TheSlash said:

WHAT? I DIDN'T KNOW THAT

tenor.gif?itemid=9162346

tenor.gif?itemid=9162346

It's actually quite amazing how people are realizing this just now :O

Mister G

I def had some tears during Wanda's backstory from this week's episode Elizabeth and Kathryn definitely crushed it with the acting.

10 minutes ago, Mister G said:

I def had some tears during Wanda's backstory from this week's episode Elizabeth and Kathryn definitely crushed it with the acting.

g0rl, Vision's monologue about grief made even Agatha cry wtf :cryga:

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

DirrtyPony
20 minutes ago, Mister G said:

10 minutes ago, Red said:

g0rl, Vision's monologue about grief made even Agatha cry wtf :cryga:

“But what is grief, if not love persevering?”

Me:

sad spider man GIF

Strung out for another taste

1 minute ago, DirrtyPony said:

“But what is grief, if not love persevering?”

Me:

sad spider man GIF

I had to pause to cry :bradley:

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

2 hours ago, Danny Milk said:

I know I'm gonna get hate for this but I honestly did not like this episode at all, sure it had some good scenes like

Hide contents

the creation of the hex and her encounter with the mind stone

but for a 40 min episode, not a lot happened compared to what happens in the previous episodes

I thought that when I saw it for the first time... But when I saw it for the second time, I realized how well they explored Wanda's trauma and her relationship with Vision and finally how all of that made her become what Agatha said she is... I think we got a lot of answers... Probably not the ones we were asking for but there were so many things in this episode... The chaos magic, why we didn't see the original Pietro, Agatha's and Wanda's stories, why sitcoms, what really happened when Wanda touched the mind stone, what Wanda did when she went to S.W.O.R.D headquarters, what was Westview before everything happened and how was Vision in Westview and some other things...

And the visuals this episode were just AMAZING! :giveup:

Reality

I don't wanna manifest anything, but I feel like the finale will be divisive :giveup: 

There are still a lot of loose ends for people, and I just don' know how they'll wrap it all up (i.e., Mephisto/Nightmare, JImmy Woo's missing person, Monica's aerospace engineer, Pietro, White Vision, Monica's new powers, mutants, the multiverse, etc.). 

I think that people need to realize that this story revolves around Wanda and her grieving process. This story is first and foremost a love story between Wanda and Vision, and honestly, that's the only "thread" they need to tie up for this show. Everything else is secondary.

I just hope people like the end because I feel like a lot of them are building themselves up for "Oh, this question will be answered, and this question, and this question, and this question, etc., etc.," when I don't think that'll be the case. I feel like a lot of these different threads will be explored in other shows/movies. 

🃏🖤👹

Helxig
1 hour ago, TheSlash said:

WHAT? I DIDN'T KNOW THAT

tenor.gif?itemid=9162346

tenor.gif?itemid=9162346

Yup! Surprise!

olsen-twins-elizabeth-olsen.png

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

15 minutes ago, Reality said:

I don't wanna manifest anything, but I feel like the finale will be divisive :giveup: 

There are still a lot of loose ends for people, and I just don' know how they'll wrap it all up (i.e., Mephisto/Nightmare, JImmy Woo's missing person, Monica's aerospace engineer, Pietro, White Vision, Monica's new powers, mutants, the multiverse, etc.). 

I think that people need to realize that this story revolves around Wanda and her grieving process. This story is first and foremost a love story between Wanda and Vision, and honestly, that's the only "thread" they need to tie up for this show. Everything else is secondary.

I just hope people like the end because I feel like a lot of them are building themselves up for "Oh, this question will be answered, and this question, and this question, and this question, etc., etc.," when I don't think that'll be the case. I feel like a lot of these different threads will be explored in other shows/movies. 

This is exactly what I thought after I saw the episode for the second time... It's not like the story will end after the WandaVision finale... Monica (for sure) will be developed on Captain Marvel 2 and the aerospace engineer might be presented (or maybe not :billie:) in the same project... If the missing person is a skrull... we can see that in the Secret Invasion show (the same with the aerospace engineer) and I think Mephisto and Nightmare were initially rumoured as possible villains for Doctor Strange 2 and they can be presented in that film (I heard a long time ago something like after the infinity stones are gone, many evil entities might be after Wanda's powers or something like that... And Agatha is somehow an evil entity herself so I guess they were not wrong :oprah:)... The only answer I think we need and most likely get in the finale is who is Fietro... 

Reality
8 minutes ago, LG2008 said:

This is exactly what I thought after I saw the episode for the second time... It's not like the story will end after the WandaVision finale... Monica (for sure) will be developed on Captain Marvel 2 and the aerospace engineer might be presented (or maybe not :billie:) in the same project... If the missing person is a skrull... we can see that in the Secret Invasion show (the same with the aerospace engineer) and I think Mephisto and Nightmare were initially rumoured as possible villains for Doctor Strange 2 and they can be presented in that film (I heard a long time ago something like after the infinity stones are gone, many evil entities might be after Wanda's powers or something like that... And Agatha is somehow an evil entity herself so I guess they were not wrong :oprah:)... The only answer I think we need and most likely get in the finale is who is Fietro... 

I agree. I feel like everything else can be hinted to or not fully answered, but Fietro's the one thing that I think people would get livid over if they failed to explain it.

It's funny cause me, and a lot of other people, thought that this show was going to be huuuuge and have so many repercussions down the road (which it still will), but the show's actually much more intimate that we had originally thought. Like I said, it's about Wanda and Vision's relationship. Everything else is secondary. Wanda needs to learn to move on and live without him and I think that'll be this series' self-contained ending. Everything else can—and probably will—be explained later. 

🃏🖤👹

Archived