Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga to perform National Anthem at Inauguration

theahsfan

Featured Posts

Pop Music

I am beyond excited for this!

I miss hearing her voice and seeing her perform, I am just hoping with every fiber of my being this is a safe process for everyone involved that day

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Gagadonna said:

I hope she performs sour candy with Ariana Grande and Elton John 

Ariana will sing the Korean lyrics and Elton the "take a bite, take a bite" part

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Galagala

God I'm nervous about this second performance of national anthem. There's already a legendary one by her just years ago. Hope her do it with no mistake again this time.

2 hours ago, Justin Drew Bieber said:

With all the rest her voice has gotten in the past few months, I’m expecting some high notes and possibly a better vocal performance than the one at the super bowl.

Her Super Bowl one wasn't her best, she kinda sounded sick... It was still gorgeous, but her 2013 version from the NY pride >>>>

3 minutes ago, KEVIN STEVE said:

Her Super Bowl one wasn't her best, she kinda sounded sick... It was still gorgeous, but her 2013 version from the NY pride >>>>

Damn I wish I sounded like that when I get sick

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

CubbyGaga

She better have the best f*cking security in the world.  I don’t trust those MAGA f*ckers not to try something crazy on Inauguration Day.  

2 minutes ago, Red said:

Damn I wish I sounded like that when I get sick

Well, she's Lady Gaga, of course she wouldn't sound bad:laughga:

pachinko
13 minutes ago, Galagala said:

God I'm nervous about this second performance of national anthem. There's already a legendary one by her just years ago. Hope her do it with no mistake again this time.

I thought this too. There will definitely be comparisons to the other one.

Butters Stotch

Inb4 insiders saying she's gonna perform a remix of the National Anthem and Sour Candy, with BLACKPINK, and after that she's gonna release the video and a special version of Chromatica that includes Star Spangled Banner (HL Version) produced by BloodPop 

Freaking Out GIF

FIND YOUR FREEDOM IN THE MUSIC

I fear for her safety, but she's never been ruled by fear has she ? That's partly why we're all here.

Make no mistake by the way, this will be the biggest moment in her career. The song she will be singing, and the context in which she is singing it, this is more significant, more important, than anything she has ever done. It will be possibly the most important performance ever given by any singer anywhere. Is that an exaggeration ? I don't think so.

I hope the day passes off without incident, and I'm looking forward to her peformance. I am one of those who has been worried about her voice, but she would hardly be taking this gig if there was a problem.

Im so happy and scared at the same time. I know she will Deliver..but safety first. I cant believe how big Gaga is now, she is now getting invited to sing in the presidential inauguration. From small clubs to this...she really went for the fame, then the impact...:heart: exciting!

Archived