💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga to perform National Anthem at Inauguration

theahsfan

Featured Posts

4 hours ago, Mars said:

By the way, I just read there's no public audience for the Inauguration, it'll all be closed off

1 minute ago, NT78 said:

Everyone who is worried, calm down. 

They announced today that the public will NOT be allowed to access the National Mall in any way. NO ONE will be able to get anywhere close to the Capitol and the inauguration stage except the National Guard and Secret Service. Washington DC is a very easy city to close off and they can easily blockade the Mall so that no one is anywhere near this event. 

Get ready for an amazing event! 

Are the performers and speakers going to actually be there though? Or will they be prerecorded or livestreamed from different locations? 🤔 I wonder if it will be virtual because of Covid.

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think she low key has always wanted to be the mistress to a president (Or as the bible says a 'Goverment hooker') and live out her Marilyn fantasy

Would you stan even if shes banging Biden?

marilyn monroe GIF

47 minutes ago, Medusa said:

I think she low key has always wanted to be the mistress to a president (Or as the bible says a 'Goverment hooker') and live out her Marilyn fantasy

marilyn monroe GIF

Um hello

This was an official message from the Office of the First Lady.

1 hour ago, modern ecstasy said:

Are the performers and speakers going to actually be there though? Or will they be prerecorded or livestreamed from different locations? 🤔 I wonder if it will be virtual because of Covid.

I don't think that has been clarified for sure yet. 

StrawberryBlond

I did wonder if they were making later announcements to keep the public's attention, so my suspicions were correct. I just hope she sings the anthem similar to the way she did it at the SB because we don't need a Fergie-esque rendition at this crucial time that will cause widespread mockery of her when the eyes of the world will be there.

FFXIV WhiteMage
31 minutes ago, Jill said:

Um hello

U can have Michael and live your cougar fantasy at last :ally:

James Gibson

I just hope this rendition has a band track and not just the piano like at the super bowl. But who am i kidding she'll probably do acapella

Der Meister
12 hours ago, Rio said:

Ngl, I had a premonition-like dream last night that the National Guard forces will fail to prevent an attack or assassination of Biden by Trumpist fruitloops. 

With this news, that dream just turned in to even more of a nightmare. Sorry to be so pessimistic 🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️ lets hope it's a safe day for everyone. Even my boyfriend was like "I really don't think Biden should be doing a public, open inauguration.

Very unlikely, Biden will be President at that day, so he will have secret service to protect him wherever he goes.

smokeandhush

“Joe i’ll campaign for you only if i get to sing the anthem at the inauguration”

Congrats Gaga

YourEvilTwin
1 hour ago, Medusa said:

marilyn monroe GIF

If you ask the MAGA crowd she already is his daughter in law.

rasclautmangos

Had Biden not won, it would have probably been several more months before we got to hear her sing again :bradley:

1 hour ago, Medusa said:

marilyn monroe GIF

ummm sis Miss @Jill will NOT like to hear THIS. a1ba8d50f33bcc43_GettyImages-151388688.t

edit: OOPS! I see the good sis already clock you with a swiftness! tenor.gif

47 minutes ago, StrawberryBlond said:

I did wonder if they were making later announcements to keep the public's attention, so my suspicions were correct. I just hope she sings the anthem similar to the way she did it at the SB because we don't need a Fergie-esque rendition at this crucial time that will cause widespread mockery of her when the eyes of the world will be there.

I don't think she'd take it on unless she was confident she could do a good job. I don't expect it to be as good as SB, but I'm sure it'll be fine. 

Archived