• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bellatrix

• gagalovesme

• jackoajl

• elixt

My favorites from the preview:

Take it Like A Man: Loved this, really catchy. It sounds ripped straight from a Kylie Minogue album (whom I love as well) and with the combination of Cher's unique vocals, it's quite an earworm!

My Love: I absolutely love when people dress up dance-y songs as ballads, which is exactly what this song does. Reminds me of some older Eurodance stuff like N-Trance's Destiny

Dressed to Kill: This is another song that sounds a bit like Kylie. I like it but I am not in love with it...yet. I think maybe a few weeks of this will make it grow on me more.

Sirens: This is a nice ballad, I wish there was a bit more production behind it during some parts, but overall it's a very pretty song. I have to say that the outro of the chorus really feels like it's building up to another chorus and then it suddenly stops and hits into the next verse, which struck me as strange.

My Love or Take it Like A Man gets my vote for single.

wow, the album is definitely full of hits from the preview.

but i'm not a fan of the obvious echo the make her sound ethereal and the strong eurodance influence in almost all of the songs which can get boring and tiring.

Woman's World: 8,5

Take It Like a Man:  9

My Love: 7

Dressed to Kill:

Red: 8

Lovers Forever: 6

I Walk Alone: 9,5

Sirens: 8

Favorite Scars: 8

I Hope You Find It: 7,5

Lie to Me: 6

I Don't Have To Sleep To Dream: 7,5

Pride: 7,5

You Haven't Seen The Last of Me: 9,5

Edited by KaanBTW

MonsterOfSpain

I listened to the preview of the album and it's got some good catchy songs like Woman's World, Take It Like A Man (which I think it's too autotuned), Dressed To Kill, I Walk Alone or I Hope You Find It (why would Cher cover Miley Cyrus, tho?).

It's a good album generally, I give it a 7/10.

Going by the previews

Woman's World: 8
Take It Like a Man: 8
My Love: 9
Dressed to Kill: 8
Red: 8
Lovers Forever: 8
I Walk Alone: 9
Sirens: 9
Favorite Scars: 8.5
I Hope You Find It: 9
Lie to Me: 8
I Don't Have To Sleep To Dream: 8
Pride: 9
You Haven't Seen The Last of Me: 10

I can't wait to get this album  :excited2:  :excited2:

Pantsu Nugeru Mon | Have Some Bi Rain

HausOfHarlow

Just like Madonna (DON'T JUDGE ME....) But after listening to the snippets, I have grown to like it. Woman's World has been my jam lately, Take It Like A Man, Dressed To Kill, Red, I Walk Alone, I Hope You Find It, Lie To Me, I Don't Have To Sleep To Dream and Pride are really good imo! Looking forward to the album release! 

Anderson123

Am I the only one that is more excited about Cher's album than the rest of the pop girls ? Damn, I feel old.

Bellatrix

Am I the only one that is more excited about Cher's album than the rest of the pop girls ? Damn, I feel old.

Me tooooo!  :excited2:  Well.. except Gaga of course.