🇺🇸 Lady Gaga sings the National Anthem 🇺🇸

Sign in to follow this  
celeb

Azealia Banks boils corpse of her dead cat // TW

kukuryku666

I'm not even going to click on it.

It's not being a witch, it's being an evil and miserable spirit. She can do all the magic she wants, non of it is going to protect her from herself.

Hope that cat was not in any pain.

keep my dolls inside diamond boxes
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
brucee

SHE DID NOT KILLED THE CAT !!!! OMGGGGGGGG HAHAHAHA 

Also : I don't think it's that trash actually. We see violence and death on tv all the time... 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=usU3qVz0LRo

Edit : Omg, Anton SH$T UP....

 

 

Edited by brucee
hello hello baby.
  • LMAO 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Batwings
3 minutes ago, kukuryku666 said:

 

It's not being a witch, it's being an evil and miserable spirit.

 

Thank you. I've studied witchcraft, and this is straight-up some dark magic s***. If you're a knowledgeable witch, you don't fool around with that stuff, ever, because it's dangerous. She is a fool and a terrible person.

  • Like 3

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
kukuryku666
3 minutes ago, brucee said:

SHE DID NOT KILLED THE CAT !!!! OMGGGGGGGG HAHAHAHA 

Also : I don't think it's that trash actually. We see violence and death on tv all the time... 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=usU3qVz0LRo

 

 

 

We see violence all the time so it's not that big of a deal? Ok...

Maybe we should stop all violence instead of getting more and more used to it...

keep my dolls inside diamond boxes

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
brucee
15 minutes ago, kukuryku666 said:

We see violence all the time so it's not that big of a deal? Ok...

Maybe we should stop all violence instead of getting more and more used to it...

My point was that : a skull cat with what could be flesh on it is not the half of the half of a Walking Dead episode... I'm not saying violence is good in any way. 

Anyway if you eat meat, it's also an animal that had a sad life just to end it up in suffering killed by man's hand...

She's more sad than bad tbh. 

 

Edited by brucee
hello hello baby.
  • LMAO 3

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
kukuryku666
12 minutes ago, brucee said:

My point was that : a skull cat with what could be flesh on it is not the half of the half of a Walking Dead episode... I'm not saying violence is good in any way. 

Anyway if you eat meat, it's also an animal that had a sad life just to end it up in suffering killed by man's hand...

She's more sad than bad tbh. 

 

That's why I don't eat it xD

keep my dolls inside diamond boxes
  • YAAAS 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
modern ecstasy
17 minutes ago, brucee said:

My point was that : a skull cat with what could be flesh on it is not the half of the half of a Walking Dead episode... I'm not saying violence is good in any way. 

Anyway if you eat meat, it's also an animal that had a sad life just to end it up in suffering killed by man's hand...

She's more sad than bad tbh. 

You’re comparing a tv show about zombies to Azealia killing her pet cat..?  :awkney:

  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
bionic

She needs to be banned from IG

buy bionic

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sneaky Oliver

You guys keep giving her the attention she wants, she won't stop then. Just ignore her, unfollow her, don't mention her in any social media, block and report her if you're bothered enough and let's move on from this horrible person

A reverse Sneaky Oliver-ian expedition
  • Thanks 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
ALGAYDO
39 minutes ago, brucee said:

My point was that : a skull cat with what could be flesh on it is not the half of the half of a Walking Dead episode... I'm not saying violence is good in any way. 

Anyway if you eat meat, it's also an animal that had a sad life just to end it up in suffering killed by man's hand...

She's more sad than bad tbh. 

 

You cannot compare a fictional tv show about zombies (with props!) to an real person boiling the corpse of her cat and posting it on social media....

  • Like 6
  • Thanks 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
brucee
26 minutes ago, modern ecstasy said:

You’re comparing a tv show about zombies to Azealia killing her pet cat..?  :awkney:

She ain't killed it . I'm anti killing animals. And a vegetarian. I'm sensitive too. The cat was already dead. So yes it's creepy anyway... But idk... I can forgive that. 

6 minutes ago, ALGAYDO said:

You cannot compare a fictional tv show about zombies (with props!) to an real person boiling the corpse of her cat and posting it on social media....

Xhy ?? All I said is that it's not that painful to watch... 

Edited by brucee
hello hello baby.
  • LMAO 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hyoha

This sociopath engages in black magick because she lacks character and personality to be actually nice, friendly, cordial, kind to people.

Stop stanning this monster. I wish all who stan this bitch were banned from here.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
brucee
2 minutes ago, Hyoha said:

Stop stanning this monster. I wish all who stan this bitch were banned from here.

What about all the people who stan Michael Jackson ???? Heeeheheee....... 

hello hello baby.
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...