celeb

Lana Del Rey said she doesn’t think Trump knew he was inciting a riot

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply
bees and honeyy

i understand where she’s coming from in saying that he doesn’t know what he’s doing; i.e. he’s out of his depth and makes comments without any consideration of an aftermath, but i think there was clear intent in what he was inciting, i just think Lana historically has a poor way of wording things and for that reason ought to just not comment

Cameltoe Chariot

I’m really starting to get sick of her and her flippant, uninformed opinions, as well as her overall lazy approach to her creative direction as an artist.

so disappointing, especially after the greatness that was NFR.

:bear:

PeachJug

i mean nobody knows for certain

its ok to be optimistic 

(pls lana I'm trying so hard)

Either she is not having a helathy mind condition lately or she was just playing the sweet girl's role all this time.

Damn she needs help.

ZiggyZiggs

OH MY GOODNESS

I read the whole interview and uggghhh just when i was forgetting about her stupid comment yesterday and started enjoying the music again here she comes with some other bs. Jesus lana wtf is wrong with you

NewYorkGirl

Poor Lana, she really can’t catch a beak. It would be easier for her if she just stayed out of politics or at least kept her political opinions to herself. She is an intelligent woman, but she always sticks her foot in her mouth when it comes to things like this. 

My. Lawyer. Liked. That.

Archived