Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Metacritic Users Best Rated 2020 (Movie, Music, & TV)

RAMROD

Featured Posts

RAMROD
6 hours ago, fishinmyhair said:

Better call Saul is still on?? Lol

Apparently :giggle:

But I am so happy for The Queens Gambit and Mandalorian.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Sneaky Oliver

Chromatica, Sawayama and After Hours together :tony:

Ugh I wish The Crown could have made it to top5 I love that show!

I’m on my Legacy Act era

bionic
6 hours ago, fishinmyhair said:

Better call Saul is still on?? Lol

The next season is its final season.

buy bionic

StrawberryBlond

Am I the only one who doesn't get the hype over The Queen's Gambit? I saw episodes here and there due to walking into the room while it was on as well as seeing the final episode and there really wasn't anything of interest in it. It did exactly what it said on the tin with a predictable ending. No idea why it got so many viewers and was so well-received by the public especially when we live in a world where the best viewed movies are action-packed superhero movies. What indication did we have that the public wanted and would enjoy a series about people playing chess? My only explanation was that it appeared in "if you like this you may also like" recommendations to people who had just finished watching the highly popular The Crown but I still doubt how effective that would really be.

Chromatography

dark is the most awful tv show i have ever seen. people just like jerking it to the pseudo intellectual plot 

Jose P
58 minutes ago, Chromatography said:

dark is the most awful tv show i have ever seen. people just like jerking it to the pseudo intellectual plot 

Love when people don’t understand a complex plot this is their criticism lol. I found it to be a very well made story, it’s just complicated. But it’s complicated in a good way, not Westworld season 2 complicated.

Chromatography
22 minutes ago, Jose P said:

Love when people don’t understand a complex plot this is their criticism lol. I found it to be a very well made story, it’s just complicated. But it’s complicated in a good way, not Westworld season 2 complicated.

it’s not a complex plot, and there are a few plot holes littered along the way. repeating “the end is the beginning, the beginning is the end” a million times over doesn’t make it complex. it’s such an interesting concept, but it was poorly executed. don’t make a “you’re stupid” argument :unicorn:

Jose P
5 minutes ago, Chromatography said:

don’t make a “you’re stupid” argument :unicorn:

I wasn’t actually calling you stupid but oké

Archived