Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

No Mask, No Dua Lipa, No Problem

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

this title :ladyhaha:
They couldn't choose worst moment for their vacation. He just told he won't be getting vaccine and we have Covid outbreaks everywhere.

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

Chromatislaps

People who don't wear a mask, because they think they will be fine = trash

it's not about you, it's about the people that are isolated because shitty folks like this refuse to wear masks.

homomo

I still can't fathom how basic ass people will deny science, even when literally every expert in fields dedicated to virology, immunology, and biology spend decades studying, researching, analysing, and testing said data.

I can't even imagine the stress the experts go through when someone says their data is fake. Like imagine spending all your time and effort to research this virus, only for some tool named Kyle to be like "nope, not real. my 5 minutes of research from unreliable and biased sources definitely counts more than you directly working with the virus"

Bubblegum Bitch

Don't Start Now crooner, The brunette beauty, Sexy singer Dua Lipa, lovebirds

I-

2b8f974480822723b67011609ba7b41b.thumb.j

shoful
3 minutes ago, homomo said:

I still can't fathom how basic ass people will deny science, even when literally every expert in fields dedicated to virology, immunology, and biology spend decades studying, researching, analysing, and testing said data.

I can't even imagine the stress the experts go through when someone says their data is fake. Like imagine spending all your time and effort to research this virus, only for some tool named Kyle to be like "nope, not real. my 5 minutes of research from unreliable and biased sources definitely counts more than you directly working with the virus"

Because there are sooooo many absolute idiots in the world :saladga:

"My name is Dita, I'll be your Mistress tonight..."

Gagz4Gaga

‘Dua dating an anti-vaxxer’ doesn’t sound like a good Grammy campaign.

nostalgia’s for geeks

COOOK
11 minutes ago, 777777777777777777 said:

They couldn't choose worst moment for their vacation.

These people purposefully choose not to care. It's not like they don't have a choice, they know exactly what they're doing :haroon:

bloody g
1 minute ago, Gagz4Gaga said:

‘Dua dating an anti-vaxxer’ doesn’t sound like a good Grammy campaign.

she's white so she has that going for her

『𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝』

LGMonster95
13 minutes ago, homomo said:

I'm honestly so sick and tired of those people. In my country (Romania) you pretty much see those idiots in every COVID article saying "liers" "the virus doesn't exist" or the ones who think they are smarter but they are even more dumb saying "Nowadays you call common flu COVID" while a lot of them are spreading fake sources or are just saying stuff that their brains are randomly farting and you also can't even talk with them because they will reject everything you say to them straight away. The tragic thing is that there are people who might die because of their stupidity...

Archived