Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Cardi B's WAP CDs with auto-penned signature

Teletubby

Featured Posts

IllusionLover
7 hours ago, CyberLove said:

Ariana did this too

Ariana didn't, Scooter and Justin did. Ari actually signed her positions CDs. :reductive: even signed one twice.

13 | this is my dancefloor i fought for, your voice is louder, it echoes

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
CyberLove
33 minutes ago, IllusionLover said:

Ariana didn't, Scooter and Justin did. Ari actually signed her positions CDs. :reductive: even signed one twice.

Always using Scooter as an excuse:billie:

Teletubby
37 minutes ago, IllusionLover said:

Justin did.

Justin signature was not auto-penned, his JB was signed by intern and this is why it doesn't look exacly the same on every Stuck With U CD:teehee: and even some people believe that his signature is real and Ariana is lazy and auto-penned her.

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

It’s been this long and ONLY the CD is ready? Wtf was happening for like 5 months?

fragment-fragment--bul-uh...scab-uh..fragment-foot, bullet fragment foot bich!

Justin Drew Bieber
51 minutes ago, IllusionLover said:

Actually the Justin signatures on the SWU cd’s were all different 

IllusionLover
16 minutes ago, CyberLove said:

Always using Scooter as an excuse:billie:

Well... Who do you think ordered to turn on that machine? :billie:

13 minutes ago, 777777777777777777 said:

Justin signature was not auto-penned, his JB was signed by intern and this is why it doesn't look exacly the same on every Stuck With U CD:teehee: and even some people believe that his signature is real and Ariana is lazy and auto-penned her.

I've seen the pictures, just because they don't look exactly the same doesn't mean the machine didn't make them, they're machine's with a marker and can make little "errors" that will make some of the signatures look different. It's not like it's a printer :reductive:

13 | this is my dancefloor i fought for, your voice is louder, it echoes

AndrewGr
On 1/5/2021 at 9:34 PM, IllusionLover said:

Well... Who do you think ordered to turn on that machine? :billie:

I've seen the pictures, just because they don't look exactly the same doesn't mean the machine didn't make them, they're machine's with a marker and can make little "errors" that will make some of the signatures look different. It's not like it's a printer :reductive:

Ariana's are all autopen, Justin's are all ghost signed. It's very easy to tell. And don't blame Scooter, I am sure Ariana was aware of how many they sold and that she wasn't to be able to deliver. She's not a toddler (even if she often acts like one). 

Amidana
On 1/5/2021 at 12:28 PM, Justin Drew Bieber said:

Actually the Justin signatures on the SWU cd’s were all different 

They had different varieties, they were all still auto penned just as the Yummy CDs and Vinyl. 

On 1/5/2021 at 11:36 AM, IllusionLover said:

Ariana signed her positions cds, but not the SWU cds which is what they're talking about. She did sign only a few cds tho, so did justin

Same thing with nicki minaj. Only few signatures were authentic but I guess bc she was preggers at the time she resorted to auto pen. Which I don't blame ig :shrug:

Teletubby
On 1/5/2021 at 5:34 PM, ChromaticaGa said:

I’m still waiting on my WAP vinyl if the signature is not real I’m def asking for a refund lmao

it is auto-penned too

Er1CVR9VkAEICks?format=jpg&name=largeEr0UndZVEAIK-k6?format=jpg&name=medium

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

Archived