đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Cardi B's WAP CDs with auto-penned signature

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby
I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
FrederickSpears

Wow that is seriously LOW. Not a real autograph like was promised. I'm glad I no longer support her.

Stupid Oreo

First of all, why would they buy 4 cd's in the first place? We all know these people are annoying af and are the reason others need to pay much money for an item:triggered:

Secondly, we are still waiting for the signed posters, and I hope they will be real Z's at least:ohno:

Teletubby
7 minutes ago, Bubblegum Bitch said:

So this is how she treats her fans, cool. 

she even re-tweeted this CD with fake signature on her Twitter :billie:
fakecd.jpg

3 minutes ago, Stupid Oreo said:

First of all, why would they buy 4 cd's in the first place?

First of all, why she sold so many signed CDs if she wasn't able to sign them.
Her fans tried to help her get #1 on Billboard,  Billboard count maximum 4 albums/singles per customer.

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

FrederickSpears
32 minutes ago, Stupid Oreo said:

First of all, why would they buy 4 cd's in the first place? We all know these people are annoying af and are the reason others need to pay much money for an item:triggered:

Secondly, we are still waiting for the signed posters, and I hope they will be real Z's at least:ohno:

Fans who want to support her and are promised real autographs

And I don't think Gaga would ever treat her fans badly like that to give literally a auto-pen

Amidana

Weird. I thought everyone knew about this? Cardi even said on an Instagram Live that she only signed a handful of vinyl/CDs and that the rest were auto pen :(

Teletubby
20 minutes ago, Amidana said:

Weird. I thought everyone knew about this? Cardi even said on an Instagram Live that she only signed a handful of vinyl/CDs and that the rest were auto pen

I had no idea and in her store everything was described as 'Signed by Cardi B' not auto-penned 
fakecd.jpg

IllusionLover

What else did you expect from her??

13 | this is my dancefloor i fought for, your voice is louder, it echoes

MaryJaneHolland
1 hour ago, frederiickx said:

Fans who want to support her and are promised real autographs

And I don't think Gaga would ever treat her fans badly like that to give literally a auto-pen

What's the difference between auto-pen and getting a ****ing dot? :rip: 

Archived