💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Official Rupaul’s Drag Race UK S2 Thread | Congrats to our S2 winner!

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

AndiGaga

Ginny just made Drag Race herstory 😂

Lawrence is just fantastic... i have to admit that i wish A'Whora would have won, but together with the outfit, Lawrence was just the best once again

• Replies 462
  • Created
  • Last Reply
YaaaasGaga

Ginny Lemon was funnier than Sister Sister, Ellie Diamond and Veronica Green put together and yet ended up in the bottom 2 but when Yara Sofia did the same manic weather girl on her season she was praised and applauded by the judges for it? MAKE IT MAKE SENSE

Rj Barker
1 minute ago, YaaaasGaga said:

Ginny Lemon was funnier than Sister Sister, Ellie Diamond and Veronica Green put together and yet ended up in the bottom 2 but when Yara Sofia did the same manic weather girl on her season she was praised and applauded by the judges for it? MAKE IT MAKE SENSE

Ginny didn't even really mention the weather. She just hit 100 and stayed 100 it was manic to the point of being a mess. At least when yara did it she was still being a weather girl.

It was a good episode, I think Veronica did better than Sister in the challenge and her runway blew her out of the water. I would've perhaps put Ellie in the bottom w Sister lol not memorable performance, outfit was decent. Idk hard to choose. I also wanted A'Whora to get the win but her outfit (sickening) just wasn't "monster" enough. If she had fake blood start to drip down her face when she took the wig off would've been iconicccc

GagaSine
5 minutes ago, weed said:

It was a good episode, I think Veronica did better than Sister in the challenge and her runway blew her out of the water. I would've perhaps put Ellie in the bottom w Sister lol not memorable performance, outfit was decent. Idk hard to choose. I also wanted A'Whora to get the win but her outfit (sickening) just wasn't "monster" enough. If she had fake blood start to drip down her face when she took the wig off would've been iconicccc

I feel like Ellie barely spoke during the improv challenge. Idk the judging on this & US drag race has not been making a lot of sense lately.

Just now, GagaSine said:

I feel like Ellie barely spoke during the improv challenge. Idk the judging on this & US drag race has not been making a lot of sense lately.

She literally put paint on Lawrence's face lmao that's all I remember.. the judging has been crazy lol maybe the craziest elimination order of all seasons (w Joe, then Cherry, then Asttina, etc) but tbh I've not been too mad at any of it 

mwjuell91

Ellie and Sister are very filler. The whole edit was leading up to awhora winning, didnt really make sense for it to be Lawrence yet again. Awhore did so well in the challenge. Though they both did but oh well.

Hopinh Veronica redens herself next week

alsemanche

I was pissed that Ginny was up for elimination because I really think Ellie did worse. She literally painted Lawrence's face and said 2 words and then her outfit was so basic, idk how she was just safe. At least Ginny's performance made us laugh even if it was a little messy and her outfit was cool. 

BUT THEN she pulled that iconic behavior and I wasn't even mad that she was leaving :air:She clearly felt like it was her time to go and she was fine with it??? I love her.

Also I always didn't love Veronica and her behavior this episode made me dislike her even more tbh. She's doing very well but I don't like her attitude at all. 

Soft, soothing, and succulent

Ginny was my absolute fave so super gutted, but the exit was iconic!! Also that cackle before she left; seriously need that as my new ringtone!! Super change in opinions on some girls this episode though. A’Whora had a turn around for me towards the end, and looking back she’s actually quite the all rounder as shes done well in all the challenges so far.

Lawrence is slowly but surely grating on me, I fear that she’s getting too big for her boots, and Ru’s favouritism is just gonna make it worse ( also loved how Ginny basically told her to STFU too lol :vegas:).

Sister sister was the worst of all for me this episode, especially when she kept blaming Veronica for her also performing so poorly in the challenge, on top of her being so unreceptive to her apology. Like take some accountability hun. Amazing episode overall though, and apologies for the thesis :sweat:

Get that fire exit door, I’m off...

42 minutes ago, alsemanche said:

I was pissed that Ginny was up for elimination because I really think Ellie did worse. She literally painted Lawrence's face and said 2 words and then her outfit was so basic, idk how she was just safe. At least Ginny's performance made us laugh even if it was a little messy and her outfit was cool. 

BUT THEN she pulled that iconic behavior and I wasn't even mad that she was leaving :air:She clearly felt like it was her time to go and she was fine with it??? I love her.

Also I always didn't love Veronica and her behavior this episode made me dislike her even more tbh. She's doing very well but I don't like her attitude at all. 

Omg I actually forgot about Ellie (again)!! She’s flown so far under the radar that I didn’t even think of her potentially being in the bottom. Tbh Ginny was safe/ low at most, but at the same time I get why Veronica was saved as her look was INCREDIBLEEEEEEE!!

Get that fire exit door, I’m off...

alsemanche
27 minutes ago, BUtterfield 8 said:

Oh I've heard of the special and I thought that was the only thing airing next week.. I'm glad we're getting a regular episode too tbh

Soft, soothing, and succulent

I can't at the edit trying to pretend Veronica's deadpan goth wasn't HILLARIOUS? I was laughing. And that pig medusa runway? Best of the night. 

Archived