Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Dua enjoys beach while following local covid rules

vyniildisk

Featured Posts

HotLikeMexico

Y'all really like to pick and choose who to cancel and if it's a pop girlie you Stan, y'all choose to ignore it. Just yesterday y'all were dragging masc. gays for going to Mexico and or traveling during a pandemic. Where is that same energy for this?

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply
vyniildisk
2 minutes ago, MJHolland said:

I mean... she’s a huge celebrity advertising tourism to a country that’s begging foreign tourists to stay away bc they’re already ravaged by a global pandemic 

Yeah I would say this is super selfish 

I don't understand why my country doesn't close the borders if we are this bad then! 

Rat Boy
4 minutes ago, Suuus said:

She has thrown maskless parties in the past so i dont think so

Omg what? :deadbanana:

"dont trust this crooked manipulative rat!" - @NichuuB

vyniildisk
Just now, HotLikeMexico said:

Y'all really like to pick and choose who to cancel and if it's a pop girlie you Stan, y'all choose to ignore it. Just yesterday y'all were dragging masc. gays for going to Mexico and or traveling during a pandemic. Where is that same energy for this?

Are kidding me? My girl is getting dragged to hell and back, now i regret making this thread lmao :air:

spector
Just now, Dulo Peep said:

Are kidding me? My girl is getting dragged to hell and back, now i regret making this thread lmao :air:

what is your stance on her behavior? maybe both of you could get dragged :creepflop: 

stella + elliot = stelliot

HotLikeMexico
2 minutes ago, Dulo Peep said:

It's GGD, people are some how gonna start making excuses and being selective on ****.

vyniildisk
Just now, spector said:

what is your stance on her behavior? maybe both of you could get dragged :creepflop: 

she should have stayed home.

Agunimon

Didn't some of the people who are okay with this just spend time dragging those Instagram celebrities who partied in Mexico?

spector
8 minutes ago, Dulo Peep said:

she should have stayed home.

put on another layer of sunscreen, dear: the uv (ultimate vitriol) your fave is exposed to in this thread is BURNING :nooo:

Blueskye
7 minutes ago, HotLikeMexico said:

THANK YOU! 

Came here to say this. I’m surprised by any American’s in this thread who seems to think this is acceptable behaviour at this point. Your country is quite literally f****d right now but somehow you’re okay will people flying off to Mexico and back and spreading the virus as they go.

vyniildisk
1 minute ago, spector said:

put on another layer of sunscreen, dear: the uv (ultimate vitriol) you fave is exposed to in this thread is BURNING :nooo:

Stop lmao :air:

spector
4 minutes ago, Dulo Peep said:

Stop lmao :air:

just make sure it's not purito :bear:

Archived