💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Official Rupaul’s Drag Race S13 thread | Congrats to our winner!

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

SharkmanthaC

Do y’all miss the content of the queens making their looks like from earlier seasons? I guess they don’t create as much as they used to but I really enjoyed that from earlier seasons. 

I agree that Kandy should be gone but I knew early on they would keep her for the drama. And Symone is a favorite clearly. 

she/her/hers

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RAMROD

They are still doing that weekly, as does Spoiler alert, and Watcha Packin', too.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

PunkTheFunk

That Rusical was foul, omg. Ironically I was so bored I started checking my phone halfway through it. 

I have no idea why the judges were piling on Tina for 2 microseconds of forgetting to lip sync in what was otherwise a good performance. And she actually had a good runway this week. The double shantay was useless. This show is becoming so predictable but I can't stop watching :toofunny:

On 2/20/2021 at 10:17 AM, Rebel said:

Not her looking darker than RuPaul wtf :laughga:

Lmao it's ironic hows she's made herself that dark when she previously had racist dating preferences on a gay dating app a few years back, sounds about white :giggle:

In all honesty though, I feel myself getting more and more disinterested in this series as it goes on. The cast is amazing and have star quality, but these challenges are not it! How has it been on for over a month yet only 4 people have gone home? They're dragging it out wayyyy too much :saladga:

Also, I don't think the lip-sync was worth a double save. It's obvious that the production have favourites but Kandy should have left, she's a great queen but has been falling short in a lot of the challenges.

Just A Holy Fool

Elliott with Two T’s is getting canceled the last few days. It all started with a post saying his taxi outfit was a homage to the Taxi in The Wiz, which basically’s only purpose in the film is a taxi that does not pick up black people. He was called out, and went off on the fans calling them trash. 

elliott with three K’s can go home next please.

GagaSine
1 minute ago, Just A Holy Fool said:

Elliott with Two T’s is getting canceled the last few days. It all started with a post saying his taxi outfit was a homage to the Taxi in The Wiz, which basically’s only purpose in the film is a taxi that does not pick up black people. He was called out, and went off on the fans calling them trash. 

elliott with three Karen can go home next please.

Elliott is straight up sounding like a 4chan level racist troll at this point, omg... first alt-right drag queen

Just A Holy Fool
3 minutes ago, GagaSine said:

Elliott is straight up sounding like a 4chan level racist troll at this point, omg... first alt-right drag queen

Well maybe next week her outfit will be QAnon inspired? 

RAMROD

Didn't Eliott part for critique got cut off last Friday for that yellow runway? Or am I imagining things? I don't remember the part she was getting any thing from the judges nor the camera time?

Brainiac
16 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

Didn't Eliott part for critique got cut off last Friday for that yellow runway? Or am I imagining things? I don't remember the part she was getting any thing from the judges nor the camera time?

She didn't get critiqued last week because she was safe.

RAMROD
1 minute ago, Brainiac said:

She didn't get critiqued last week because she was safe.

Oh right, damn, she is that forgettable to me :bradley:

10 hours ago, GagaSine said:

Don't get me wrong, drag Nina Bonina Brown for her transphobic comments all you want. But how come the queens aren't talking about Elliott's racist comments too?

Thomas P
2 minutes ago, FAME HOOKER WENCH said:

Don't get me wrong, drag Nina Bonina Brown for her transphobic comments all you want. But how come the queens aren't talking about Elliott's racist comments too?

Bob and Monet have gone pretty deep into it on their podcast. They had a full patreon episode dedicated to it, and it was really insightful. 

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

this season turns me off so hard and i think that one problem is that the queens try too hard to play the game. i dont know how to describe it but after so many seasons i think that they know too good what is coming and what is giving screentime etc. etc. etc. its all a farce imo. only thing i enjoyed this season is denalis lip syncs. cant count anymore how often i watched 100% pure love.

watching uk season 2 on the other hand is so great. its such a gem and i love it so much

You will learn respect!

RAMROD

The price of getting established is that, people know better how to play game. US drag race is on its 13th season now, 13! If any the current queens didn't learn anything from.past seasons, clearly there is be something wrong.

Don't be sad tho, UK and other spin offs will get their due when they had 2 digits seasons too.

And speaking of which, never get the hype over S2UK, their humor is good but their fashion sucks, regardless where you're from, the core of drag is visual art form, so show it to the max the way it should be just like legends of the past who struts in the best fabric they owned on ballroom runway, queens!

The fact Ru had to had a meltdown over plain non glammed up H&M fabric is a testament to that. And this week runway everyone is boring too. Everyone being predictable only connecting pre-historic to savage, dinosaurs, bones, animal prints. There are more to pre-historic than that. Especially since Google is part of day to day life now. C'mon.

Archived