Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Official Rupaul’s Drag Race S13 thread | Congrats to our winner!

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sepsami

Them trying to push Kandy on me is having the opposite effect, I was excited to see Kandy but I'm completely over her at this point because she gets SO much more screentime it's ridiculous :messga:

Batwings
23 minutes ago, Sepsami said:

Them trying to push Kandy on me is having the opposite effect, I was excited to see Kandy but I'm completely over her at this point because she gets SO much more screentime it's ridiculous :messga:

I almost get the feeling they're trying to push Kandy to be first plus size queen, and NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, HELL NO.

There have been plus size queens in previous seasons who are tens of thousands of miles ahead of her. 

lilboyblue
13 hours ago, GagaSine said:

I strongly dislike Kandy and I don’t think her performance in the challenge was the best or anything but her runway was gorgeous!

The praise for her Bossy Rossy performance though, what was that? They clearly made it seem like she did amazing in the challenge, throwing in even the SPV from Gottmik.

lilboyblue

Also, I disagree with the judges that Utica's character was confusing in the challenge. I was actually impressed because her portrayal of the self-absorbed, not-letting-anyone-speak-but-herself mother reinforced the "story" their group was going with. If anything, it's that she didn't look old enough which was the only issue.

RAMROD

It feels like the show runners just puts Utica in "too weird, didn't get her" narrative, perhaps they just don't want unusual/weird/artsy queen to be around Top 3 this season? With the season is coming a step closer to finale, I don't see other reasons why the judges would act that way? 

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ young, dumb, and full of numb (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

alsemanche

Anyone else noticed this in the E07 untucked? Why is it from another runway? :bear:

image.png 

Soft, soothing, and succulent

Sneaky Oliver
23 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

It feels like the show runners just puts Utica in "too weird, didn't get her" narrative, perhaps they just don't want unusual/weird/artsy queen to be around Top 3 this season? With the season is coming a step closer to finale, I don't see other reasons why the judges would act that way? 

I think they would want to push the weird/ artsy queen since Yvie and Crystal have become fan favorites and Utica fits in that category even though she looks more “polished” and chic

I’m on my Legacy Act era

Sneaky Oliver
1 hour ago, littleboyblue said:

Also, I disagree with the judges that Utica's character was confusing in the challenge. I was actually impressed because her portrayal of the self-absorbed, not-letting-anyone-speak-but-herself mother reinforced the "story" their group was going with. If anything, it's that she didn't look old enough which was the only issue.

I agree with you, I was surprised she can really act. She was not that impressive ofc. 

And what an unexpected turn, Olivia winning twice already! Wow! I didn’t think the show would push her as one of the frontrunners at first. I thought she would have that kind of safe-safe-safe-out run. 

Also I think the elimination this week was very fair. She was not on the same level and it was showing on the challenges. She does slay while lipsyncing though!

I’m on my Legacy Act era

Patrickern777
23 hours ago, ManuelColon said:

I read a couple of tweets between Yvie and Sum Ting Wong talking about how Elliot beating LaLa in the lipsync is a "clear racial statement".

Like, what? I don't get it at all, they were also commenting about how white artists have stolen from black culture for decades, which is true, Sum Ting also talked about Elliott being a white girl doing choreography winning against a black girl who had soul.

Either one of them could have won the lipsync, LaLa was sent home because she was doing poorly in the competition and was her second time in the bottom 2, it happens all the time on the show, aside from Elliott's comments she deserved to stay because that has nothing to do with the deliberation.

Elliott is a trained dancer, the bitch turned it out just as much as LaLa did, and for a second i thought it was going to be a double shantay.

Well i don't say that Elliot won the lipsync with racial as argument 

But i watched the lip-sync 5 times, and LaLa's performance it more passion, into the genre and better sync, I don't say that Elliot can't dance, he was okey, I feel that a split should be done if it fits the song, but if you watch it one more time, you see that Elliot struggles to be natural and find his vibe to the song, so he gave us TWO borring splits, It's was Soul song, not a hi-energy club banger. Elliot is a choreographer, but nobody can deliver dance moves that dosen't go along with with the music.

If every drag queen deliver lot of dance moves and (two splits) then Kenya should have won this lipsync, not Latrice! 

@GagaSine

Patrickern777
17 hours ago, Quartz said:

Stop. Invalidating. Utica's. DRAG! These judges don't get what Utica's doing even when she's consistently serving wholesomeness and TALENT. If she isn't in the top two with Symone/Olivia, I SWEAR :fthis:

Utica is so much Hotter, and have better style OFF DRAG 🤤🤤🤤

Patrickern777

So Elliott do have racial statements! And she is the only Queen from this season who hasn't mention or promote BLACK LIVES MATTER on Instagram at all, ALL THE OTHER GIRLS have it on their biography (gotmik, Kahmora and have a post about it)

I wonder why the other queens don't get along with Elliott #ironically 

14 hours ago, BUtterfield 8 said:

World of wonder really needs to hire better writers 

like it can’t be that hard to find up and coming tv writers

They really do! At this point, I think the US version will become like ANTM and they'll just drag it out for as long as possible because they know it will be somewhat popular.

Kadikaado

Bianca Del Rio LITERALLY SAID SHE CAN'T WAIT TO BEAT TRIXIE MATTEL'S ASS DURING ALL WINNERS SEASON!!

I've been hearing about this rumour for some time, she might've said that as a "joke", but I think it's truly gonna happen. So many girls wouldn't have the time to shoot this project, BUT with this corona crisis with the girls not being able to tour anymore it might be the right time to shoot it.

I am authistic, so don't be offended if I make a mess sometimes.

Jose P
3 minutes ago, Kadikaado said:

Bianca Del Rio LITERALLY SAID SHE CAN'T WAIT TO BEAT TRIXIE MATTEL'S ASS DURING ALL WINNERS SEASON!!

I've been hearing about this rumour for some time, she might've said that as a "joke", but I think it's truly gonna happen. So many girls wouldn't have the time to shoot this project, BUT with this corona crisis with the girls not being able to tour anymore it might be the right time to shoot it.

Bianca and Trixie are literally two of the winners who have said the most that they would never return to compete.

Archived