💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Official Rupaul’s Drag Race S13 thread | Congrats to our winner!

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

Schwerk

Despite the fight, I love the comradery between the queens. It's not the same vibe as UK S2, but they do seem to really enjoy each others company. Utica is a sweetheart, La La Ri is a gem. All the mirror talks seem very sincere. 

For a second I thought it was going to be a double win. It being a ball I agree Utica turned up the camp a bit too much and her money bag look wasn't my personal fav. I love Gottmiks esthetic so much and I love her diy look. She has taste! I do feel she is a bit quiet and doesn't sparkle as much as the other queens, but not this runway. Utica slayed the diy look, what she did was super impressive. 

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MessyTop
4 minutes ago, littleboyblue said:

Team Tamisha all day errday... Hope she stays for long!

I can't even with Kandy, gtfo girl. 

😬

Thomas P
6 hours ago, gag said:

Tamisha was 100% right in that fight but Kandy looked so pretty when she was going off and I can't help but appreciate how much drama she's bringing to Untucked :laughga: Like, she was awful to Elliott and Tamisha but the way people are reacting on her Instagram feels extremely uncalled for. Imagine being so unoccupied and hateful that you leave a hate comment on any drag queen's Instagram, it's a ****ing TV show these people need to relax.

This. There’s a reason recent seasons have been lacking in drama and it’s because queens have seen how awful the fan base can be to anyone who isn’t the perfect little nice character. It’s a tv show, not life or death, they need to calm down cause they’ve truly ruined lives and careers by blowing things out of proportion. 

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

Sepsami
19 hours ago, ManuelColon said:

Can someone give a proper explanation of HOW DID GOTTMIK WIN?!!!!!! Count the votes or something, like, HOW?!!!!

Utica was right there with the best looks and we all know she ate the challenge up, the only look Gott was better at was the second one, which yes, was astonishing.

I'm not even a fan of Utica at all, but how didn't she win? It just makes no sense, Gott had this triangle in her chest and fabric around her leg with some harness (yeah, i know i make it look like it was something crappy, it did look good and fashion) while Utica had this whole outfit/dress made from a sleeping bag.

I'm quite hating this season.

Ajt so I'm not the only one :ladyhaha: this was the worst ball episode ever :neyde:

IN THIS HAUS WE STAN TAMISHA IMAN OMFG I LOVE HER WE NEED TO PROTECT HER 

Kadikaado

Violet spelt all the tea in this video. I need more content from Violet, she is great comenting the race!

Violet is unbothered and 100% correct.

I am authistic, so don't be offended if I make a mess sometimes.

Jose P
3 hours ago, Sepsami said:

Ajt so I'm not the only one :ladyhaha: this was the worst ball episode ever :neyde:

I’m not hating the season but this Ball was really underwhelming lol. Especially the Bags looks, most of them were so simple and there was a lot of two piece outfits, barely any construction, and from queens that actually sew

I wish Kandy wouldn’t be so extremely dominant in airtime. We’re barely getting to know the other queens this way.:saladga: I kinda liked her at first but she’s such a toxic bully. Also a bit of a turnoff seeing queens siding with Kandy. Really hope Ms Muse is out soon and not actually in the top 4 as rumoured.. not sure I’m bothered continuing this season if she stays on. Much prefer Utica’s kindness vibes. UK season however is giving me laif :enigma: 

I have to laugh at them trying to promote kindes towards queens now... I know that a lot of editing goes into this show and sometimes it makes queens look bad, but they can't edit things they say... Like don't get me wrong I think that we should not go to queens insta pages and write nasty **** about them. But you can't expect fans to like you if you are a mean bitch for most of the season 

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

xoxo Craig

I really need to catch up... I watched this on YouTube:

And Kandy seems just so intolerable :saladga:

End Racism Now

4 minutes ago, nikola said:

I have to laugh at them trying to promote kindes towards queens now... I know that a lot of editing goes into this show and sometimes it makes queens look bad, but they can't edit things they say... Like don't get me wrong I think that we should not go to queens insta pages and write nasty **** about them. But you can't expect fans to like you if you are a mean bitch for most of the season 

I unfollowed Shea on Twitter bc she is just too into Kandy's ass :madge: I *know* if Kandy tried yelling at Shea or anyone else like that, they would be singing a different tune. I am also anti-bullying the queens lol but love accountability 

eksistents

I'm really enjoying Rosé, Symone, Olivia and Denali this season. No contrived drama whatsoever with them, at least thus far. Rosé and Symone are clear frontronners for the crown if they keep up their momentum, I love their personalities the most. Right now Rosé clearly has the bridesmaid storyline going on for her until she finally wins something, especially as she's from the losers group while Symone has started off very strong with her winning streak and now just has to keep it going. Liv and Denali are both really kind, stunning queens with beautiful runways, can't deny it even if I'm not their biggest fan.

Gottmik and Utica, sort of indifferent towards them, some great looks but don't vibe with their personalities. Like many have said, I feel bad for Elliott for being kind of the odd one out of the group, not a huge fan but surprisingly loved her third bag look this week. I respect Tamisha, her old school approach to drag and I love her blunt honesty but she kind of elevates the tensions in the werkroom.

Lala has questionable taste... I mean, some really great looks and then literally comes with the worst outfit in drag race herstory that even a child could make. And like Tamisha said, I don't vibe with Tina and Kandy. Especially Kandy who is at this point insufferable with her overconfidence and bruised ego. No hate though, I just don't live for the energy she brings to the werkroom.

People need to make a distinction between picking a side in a reality TV fight and picking a person.

Tamisha was 100% right over Kandy in that fight. Yet, I’m still happy Kandy is there for the good TV, and I still follow and support her everywhere. 

Do I think she’s delusional? Absolutely. Do I think she’s a mess? Absolutely. Was she wrong in most of the altercations she had on the show? Yup.

And yet, I’m still able to love the bitch.

You wouldn’t hate on an actor because their character is evil, right? Then keep a similar energy for reality TV. No messiness/delusion/fighting/input hoes, no show. Be grateful even if you think they were in the wrong.

Archived