Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Official Rupaul’s Drag Race S13 thread | Congrats to our winner!

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

Thomas P
On 1/24/2021 at 11:06 AM, SamanthaC said:

I have tried...but y'all...I just don't like Kandy. Her style or her attitude. 

so far i’m down the middle with her. i can see her being a queen i might like quite a bit off the show, but on the show she just doesn’t really do as much for me. 

EDIT: Update on my stance with her, I love her off the show so much, and I think that she's going to be getting somewhat of a redemption edit after the last episode and I'll end up rooting for her for the rest of the season. She's a lovely person from what I've seen.

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
AndiGaga

Rooting for Symone & Gottmik

Gottmik is my absolute fave from the beginning, i hope the design challenge next week gets her his first win!

Bye the way, Symone won everything that was to win so far

Kandy Muse gives me not thaat much, i always have to turn on subtitles because i dont understand her

The next ones to go are Lala Ri and Joey Jay 

Patrickern777

I'm Team Symone and littlebit team Rosé,

But B*tch Denali 😳 SHE'S A Lipsync-assassian! hats off!!

Jose P
On 1/23/2021 at 12:21 PM, Bok said:

Is this... the best season ever?

The cast has been mostly underwhelming for me tbh. Thus far it’s nowhere near the level of S12, let alone the core seasons that are S5, S6, and AS2

I’m here to out myself as a Denali stan and no matter what happens this season, she is a ****ing STAR. I hope we see lots of her even after season 13. 

lilboyblue

Concerned Kandy Muse is being given the SNG treatment and will be dragged to the end for drama. I mean, this week I didn't think she deserved to be Top 3. Should have been Tamisha or Utica.

Helxig

I hope this isn't insensitive to say because I know Gottmik is a transgender man... but even before I knew he was transgender I thought he reminded me of a male Brandi from BrandiTV on YouTube! 

So far Mik is one of my favs of the season, and I love Brandi, so it's all love from me :D 

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

berlinforme
45 minutes ago, Helxig said:

I hope this isn't insensitive to say because I know Gottmik is a transgender man... but even before I knew he was transgender I thought he reminded me of a male Brandi from BrandiTV on YouTube! 

So far Mik is one of my favs of the season, and I love Brandi, so it's all love from me :D 

Hahaha, oh my god, they really do send off a similar vibe! I love BrandiTV. 

Helxig
Just now, berlinforme said:

Hahaha, oh my god, they really do send off a similar vibe! I love BrandiTV. 

The funniest part is in the first episode of RPDR S13 I was thinking "Mikk is cuuute though... but he kinda looks like Brandi... is that weird?... No. I love Brandi! Win-win" then in episode 2 he revealed he's trans and I was like whaaaa... 

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Sneaky Oliver
11 hours ago, Jose P said:

The cast has been mostly underwhelming for me tbh. Thus far it’s nowhere near the level of S12, let alone the core seasons that are S5, S6, and AS2

I think if we ignore the nostalgia factor, we can see the queens from the latest seasons come up with more interesting, fully-realized content. The new queens can outperform the ones from “core seasons” in every single aspect of the show: lipsync, fashion, acting etc. They have grown watching it so they are prepared. 
For example, Gigi, Jaida and Crystal from season 12 can easily put on a more interesting show than Adore, Courtney and Bianca or Jynnx, Alaska and Roxxy!

I’m on my Legacy Act era

Wait why aren't producers leaning into the fact that Tamisha is LaLa Ri's drag mother?

When the two groups faced each other we couldn't see their reactions and when LaLa said "I know Tamisha Iman from back in Atlanta, and that bi*ch like to fight" made it sound like she just heard of her, instead of saying something like "girl that's my drag mom and she ain't taking no sh*t".

It's a refreshing storyline as it's the first season where a drag mother and daughter are competing at the same time for the crown so I wonder if they're saving that for further episodes' content or what. But if they let us know from the beginning we might've all remained more perched this season... :shrug:

lilboyblue

That IS a bit weird not mentioning that. Maybe it's a strategy by Lala Ri and Tamisha not to say anything and it will be a reveal down the road.

MonSwiftAnton

I love so far Symone, Olivia, Gottmik, Rosé and based on the last lipsync Denali. It's a great cast this year!

Also I've watched the Utica moment far too many times.

Archived