Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
series

Official Rupaul’s Drag Race S13 thread | Congrats to our winner!

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Chlorine
14 hours ago, loathereality said:

utica deserves ms congeniality

period

What lovely fanfiction. :bear:

Quartz

Lmaooooo if only. I love Utica but that roast was BAD. Wasn't mad that she went home after that bomb lol

Inside, we are really made the same. 🕊

BUtterfield 8

Anyone know if the season finale gonna be like s12 with the virtual lip syncs or will they go the all stars route?

GeeYewWhai

Am i the only one who really dislikes Utica? She exudes toxic positivity and appears to be a consistent liar. She used her strangeness as a mask. The way she refused to take critiques throughout the show, celebrated instead of feeling any sort of sympathy whenever she won a lipsync, read all the girls outside the show at the hotel, appeared to be more fearful of viewer perception of wearing an afro than actual racial issues, etc . A weird queen not make a likeable one. If only she was even an ounce of funny would I open up to her.

Nothing Happened

BUtterfield 8
4 minutes ago, GeeYewWhai said:

The way she refused to take critiques throughout the show

She’s not the first queen to do that 

GeeYewWhai
2 minutes ago, BUtterfield 8 said:

She’s not the first queen to do that 

Never said she was. For the most part I find queens to do that arrogant. The thing is, at least be good if you dont wanna listen to the judges

my theory is that she came into the competition thinking she was top sh*t. When she realized she wasn’t doing well she internalized her emotions into this goofball of toxic positivity

Nothing Happened

RAMROD
40 minutes ago, GeeYewWhai said:

Am i the only one who really dislikes Utica? She exudes toxic positivity and appears to be a consistent liar. She used her strangeness as a mask. The way she refused to take critiques throughout the show, celebrated instead of feeling any sort of sympathy whenever she won a lipsync, read all the girls outside the show at the hotel, appeared to be more fearful of viewer perception of wearing an afro than actual racial issues, etc . A weird queen not make a likeable one. If only she was even an ounce of funny would I open up to her.

Well, perhaps so, then again she is Southern queen. They'd say 'bless your heart' than 'fck U' when they are angry or offended down there. So there's that. :bradley:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ 𝚍𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚠 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚒-𝚒-𝚒-𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝...! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Luke78619
53 minutes ago, BUtterfield 8 said:

Anyone know if the season finale gonna be like s12 with the virtual lip syncs or will they go the all stars route?

I’m thinking because they can’t do a live audience again and they are prepared this time around, they will most likely do  the lip sync on set. That’s what I’m hoping for anyway, weren’t a particular fan of the lip syncing on their living rooms :poot: 

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

alsemanche
57 minutes ago, BUtterfield 8 said:

I hope it was already filmed in set like the uk one. That virtual lipsync finale thing was tragic honestly 

Soft, soothing, and succulent

xoxo Craig
20 hours ago, Rebel said:

The way she had months to create this and it's as unfunny as the ones made in 2 hours... no words :bear:

I'm so thankful she's gone :billie:  this is so bad omg

End Racism Now

Stephen
1 hour ago, GeeYewWhai said:

I think she's clearly talented (her ball looks!!) but yea she seems very fake and calculated. 

Quartz
6 hours ago, GeeYewWhai said:

I thought she was genuinely nice. I like her a lot. Also, what about her positivity is 'toxic'? She not once ever invalidated another queen's struggles. Who is she supposed to feel sympathy for when she wins a lipsync? Herself? If she chooses to be excited about it, no one's gonna get hurt.

Inside, we are really made the same. 🕊

RAMROD
7 hours ago, alsemanche said:

That virtual lipsync finale thing was tragic honestly 

It's Ru in ski mask for.

me

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ 𝚍𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚠 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚒-𝚒-𝚒-𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝...! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Archived