💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Official Rupaul’s Drag Race S13 thread | Congrats to our winner!

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

Brainiac

I am so pissed at who went home tonight. She needs to come back for All Stars for sure! The fans all love her so much. :heart:

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MessyTop

Great episode! And yes the eliminated queen NEEDs to be me in All stars. A true all star. 
Dear Rose, no more tulle and stuff in your shoulders. 

Married the Night

I don’t get the love for the eliminated queen. Not one polished look. But I *did* enjoy her personality. 

Jose P
46 minutes ago, Married the Night said:

But I *did* enjoy her personality. 

Exactly. Drag is more than just the outfits. She has a great personality and is a fierce performer.

okay I just finished watching critiques, will edit and add later. Utica's runway, by far my favorite. Iconic. I also liked Rose, Symone, Gottmik's runways. Performance, seemed like everyone did great. I was honestly thrown at first by no one lip syncing, I was like wow all 3 of them don't know the words yikes, and then no one did so I was like okay it's a thing. It seemed like runway was definitely the most deciding factor tonight, which I get but also sucks if you really splurged for some runway concepts but not others when it really matters. Tamisha and Elliott were the most pedestrian but Tina looked the worst. Olivia's wig is beautiful.

I don't think Olivia did standout amazing, but given the circumstances her win makes the most sense. Bottom 2, the producers must've squirted at the fight last week + their performance this week giving them the chance to lip sync against each other. Seemed like Tamisha didn't know all the words, which I think was the deciding factor. Kandy gave her all, props to her. The elimination was really sweet, Kandy's crying and Tamisha seeing her on the road.

mama I need to get hired by some publication

RAMROD

Color me surprised that she had to go home this week, eh, not really. She brings nothing to the table but her petty self, saw it coming.  :giggle:

Also, have y'all seen her merch posted on her IG so far? Tragique, she really need to invest in someone who actually can draw and design merch, cos currently it is very web design is my passion meme teas :lmao:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Married the Night
1 hour ago, Jose P said:

Exactly. Drag is more than just the outfits. She has a great personality and is a fierce performer.

Well, I didn’t really find her performance fierce either! But she’s a sweetheart. And from my home state!

thatfoxyfeeling

Honestly not sure why the judges aren’t getting Utica she’s my favourite, I can definitely see her in the top 3 with Symone and Gottmik. 

Ricardo

Can't say eliminated queen didn't deserve to go, I think she was very off in comparison to the other queens, fashion and makeup wise but she did bring some good reality tv drama and god in my heart I needed for her to send Kandy's egotistical ass home 

RabbitHeart

I truly did not agree with so much of the judging this ep! I was very surprised. My main disagreements were that I wasn't a fan of Olivia's, Tina's, and Kandy's runways and I had no issue with Utica.

My tops: Rose, Denali, Olivia

Winner: Denali

My bottoms: Kandy, Mik, Tamisha

I can't say I don't understand the bottom 2 and the lipsync decision, though.

RabbitHeart

I think each season has queens that the producers assume will be loved by the audience, which makes sense bc they have limited airtime. But with these past few seasons, it's like the producers have been getting it totally wrong. S11 they guessed Silky would be fan fave and for S13 they guessed Tina/Kandy/Mik. And in getting it wrong, it really exacerbates the hate these queens get bc the audience sees them so much more and gets so much more angry at them for it.

That being said I don't like Tina :billie:

I also think S12 they guessed Gigi and Sh*rry, which left them scrambling after that news broke.

Jose P

Legit cried when Tamisha went home, she’s so charming and classy and a true professional. It’s true, she wasn’t going to be able to hold herself against all those other queens, but y’all better believe Miss Tamisha is a fierce ass queen, she’s already hustling creating her brand and presence off the show, and I guarantee she will be back for All Stars. Truly my favorite queen from the past few seasons.

3 hours ago, RAMROD said:

Color me surprised that she had to go home this week, eh, not really. She brings nothing to the table but her petty self, saw it coming.  :giggle:

Also, have y'all seen her merch posted on her IG so far? Tragique, she really need to invest in someone who actually can draw and design merch, cos currently it is very web design is my passion meme teas :lmao:

Kinda jokes on you cause her sneakers are everywhere :billie:

tgq95z733tf61.jpg

Archived