💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
game

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate [HELP ME learn please!]

OhHenny2020

Featured Posts

OhHenny2020

The last Super Smash Bros I was good at was for the GameCube. I was Sheik. That was like 15 years ago. I’m almost 30 now. I’ve had Ultimate for over a year and barely played it because I’ve found the controls to be so hard. This is on just a regular Nintendo Switch (half?) controller. Are two joysticks needed ideally? And how does a gay get better? I’m a flop right now. Hellllllpppppp meeeeeeeeeee :saladga:

smash bros nintendo GIF

AND HOW DO I UNLOCK NEW CHARACTERS!?!? I HAVE 8 :interestinga:

edit: Okay, so I just unlocked Wii Fit trainer, by beating her, is that how it is with all unlockable characters?

holy scheisse

Brawl? Wasn't that for the Wii? 

Anyway if you do have ultimate for the switch you can buy a gamecube controller compatible with the switch which might help you . I think you can do the same for brawl/the Wii if that's infact what you have, too lol

OhHenny2020
1 minute ago, holy scheisse said:

Brawl? Wasn't that for the Wii? 

Anyway if you do have ultimate for the switch you can buy a gamecube controller compatible with the switch which might help you 

ULTIMATE* Sorry. I just corrected that. That’s how old I am. :yennefer:

you keep playing World of Light single player game to win new characters.  You can also just do story mode with the available characters you got and you'll slowly have to battle new characters to win them.

with one player you can just use both joycons but I like playing on the pro controller better. 
#palutenaGang
youtube animation GIF by Channel Frederator

✧ ✧ ✧

OhHenny2020
3 minutes ago, chromatic puzea said:

idk i just button smash while my siblings beat me

good luck:sara:

Your avi is giving me 

CA7-E35-A2-DCF2-4-CBF-890-C-D00635-EB042

vibes

OhHenny2020
5 minutes ago, Ceres said:

you keep playing World of Light single player game to win new characters.  You can also just do story mode with the available characters you got and you'll slowly have to battle new characters to win them.

with one player you can just use both joycons but I like playing on the pro controller better. 
#palutenaGang
youtube animation GIF by Channel Frederator

See, is this my problem? Is it that simple? It feels like there isn’t enough buttons on the joycon/stick or w/e. Anyway, obviously playing the game helps! :ladyhaha:

Also wonder what a cheap good alternative to Nintendo brand Pro controller is? Nintendo is $$$$$$$

aha right?? just smash A and B! the new DLC characters play differently too so honestly button mashing is your friend lol 

they have ones you plug into the USB, they have a really long cord that my cats love attacking and they're like $10 at bestbuy 

✧ ✧ ✧

TheOriginalOne

Ideally I would recommend a full controller instead of just using one joycon. Maybe one of the wired GameCube controllers made for switch or a pro controller if you have the cash. 
As for the way to fight, it’s an ‘easy to learn but hard to master’ sort of thing. We used to get together every Sunday to play in the Nintendo Hub thread but it stopped once Haroon stopped coming😕
But every character has their specials, which are used with ‘B’ button and directionals, their jab, their tilts, and their Smash attacks. What character were you thinking of maining?

ToxicHot

Just a suggestion but you should take this to Reddit, as I’m sure you’ll get better help especially since this is a specific post/request. Good luck tho.

dOnT sAd ReAcT mE 2 bE sHaDy i WiLL RePoRt U!!1!

OhHenny2020
1 hour ago, ToxicHot said:

Just a suggestion but you should take this to Reddit, as I’m sure you’ll get better help especially since this is a specific post/request. Good luck tho.

Well, it’s not that specific, or, serious! It’s just I’ve been trying to fill up my time from Lady Gaga’s Haus Labs 4-way Eyeshadow surprise release drop! :cyanlights:

Gohan

You should definitely buy a Gamecube Controller and its adaptor because you're used to play Melee! I see WoL in Hard Mode as a way to get you introduced in the battle modes and characters, you'll unlock them there and also learn a lot about the game in general and its mechanics. It's not that hard, just learn the basics, search for specific character combo-quickies and you're set for the game! 

original.gif

tryna go ask Alice, tryna catch that rabbit

OhHenny2020
1 hour ago, Gohan said:

You should definitely buy a Gamecube Controller and its adaptor because you're used to play Melee! I see WoL in Hard Mode as a way to get you introduced in the battle modes and characters, you'll unlock them there and also learn a lot about the game in general and its mechanics. It's not that hard, just learn the basics, search for specific character combo-quickies and you're set for the game! 

original.gif

You’re the sweetest! Thank-you! College Basketball Hug GIF by BIG EAST Conference

Moonlight on Water

I think you can go on the training thing and learn the character movesets. Would help you get used to it for sure!

she/her

Archived