đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
interview

New interview from Japanese boxset

PropaGaga

Featured Posts

Babylon98

Loving the interview, although it's the same talking points as ever about Chromatica at least we get to hear her talk and she's doing so very sweetly here.

The Chromatica "concept" explanation is sort of nonsense and seems forced to me though. This album is just a straightforward one about her mental issues and overcoming them and that's more than enough, it doesn't need anything else imo.

The fact that despite the pain she danced her ass off in MV's and performances, very inspirational. 

Babylon98

This interview also shows how she has struggled with having to keep up with her Lady Gaga persona all the time. I'm glad she's finding a way to balance it for her mental health, it makes sense. She can be Lady Gaga as an artist and Stefani as a person, it really wasn't healthy how the lines were blurred back then I guess (I go to bed dressed as Lady Gaga and etc.) it seemed that back then she did willingly and however fascinating it was it probably also came out of a place of self-hate in a way.

hieronymus
2 minutes ago, dynamite said:

Season 5 What GIF by Friends

"New interview from Japanese boxset"

Me: "omg she's finally speaking out"

This is the best interview about Chromatica that I’ve seen yet. Listen to what she’s saying around 2:15 :giveup: 

fragment-fragment--bul-uh...scab-uh..fragment-foot, bullet fragment foot bich!

Archived