๐Ÿ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA ๐Ÿ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Billie Eilish loses followers on Instagram after posting her drawings

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

Billie Eilishย lost 100K followers after two Instagram Storys featuring art of naked female bodies including drawings she had done herself.

Billie participated in the latest social media trend where fans ask celebs to 'post a picture of...'.

She was asked to share a photo of a drawing that she was really proud of and responded with a notebook page full of female anatomy.ย Billie posted the artsy snap with the caption: 'these probably lol i love boobs'ย ย 

Sheย  was asked to share her lock screen which was an art piece of a naked woman

One of her fans found that these 2 posts resulted in the artist losing 100K fans, she went from 73million to 72.9million followers

source

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RAMROD

Hummm :oprah:

Her fans afraid of naked body?

(๏พ‰โ—•ใƒฎโ—•)๏พ‰โœง*:๏ฝฅ๏พŸ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*ยด่‰ธ๏ฝ€*) โ™กโ™กโ™ก

Ryusei
1 minute ago, RAMROD said:

You'd be surprised at how many prude af people exist despite this being on instagram :poot:

Musery

1 minute ago, RAMROD said:

I guess their conservative parents

ย 

OMG A BOOB RUN Spring Love GIF by True and the Rainbow Kingdom

Je ne parle pas franรงais but I can padam if you like

homomo

But whatย if she had 73,000,000 followers, but lost one and it went to 72,999,999?

:enigma:

BornAsUnic0rn

yeah but instagram shows 12.9 even when youย have 12.999.999 followers. So she could have literally lost up to as small of a number as 1 theoretically. But her socialblade showed not a single bad update in 15 days, so when was that supposed to happen?

lifeasgeorge
16 minutes ago, Chromatography said:

people are so scared of the female anatomy itโ€™s unreal

THIS, even when I was younger I used to joke about being afraid of vaginas and say they were gross and have since realized that those kind of remarks are ignorant and sexist to women. Women are the ones who give us life and we should express more gratitude and appreciation for our sisters, vaginas are powerful asf.ย 

live and let live

Shipper

Well if her fans are like 9ย year old kids so yeah.ย 

๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•

27 minutes ago, lifeasgeorge said:

THIS, even when I was younger I used to joke about being afraid of vaginas and say they were gross and have since realized that those kind of remarks are ignorant and sexist to women. Women are the ones who give us life and we should express more gratitude and appreciation for our sisters, vaginas are powerful asf.ย 

Thank you! I see people on here say stuff like this alot, and frankly it pisses me off. I'm glad that you grew up and realized how wrong it is to think that way. You don't have to think vaginas are gross in order to be gay.ย 

"back to you, f*cker"

Archived