Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Why I Think This Era Feels 'Less Gaga'

edengowon

Featured Posts

Sorcerer92
3 hours ago, SoSourCandy said:

she is just working with people that are around her for her money and i doubt anyone around her actually cares about her music or era or her fans at all.

If that was the case we'd be mourning Lady Gaga this Christmas. She's made it clear many times the people that you believe supposedly "dOnT cArE aBoUt HeR" saved her from taking her life within the last year. It's fine to be upset there is nothing happening this era (in your opinion) but to make such unfounded claims is ridiculous and inappropriate. 

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 hours ago, foodandmusiclover said:

Not only this era... everything... 

It is so sad that she doesn't interact with us... just promo for makeup,  perfume or voting. 

We even didnt get a merry christmas message. She is so off and I am getting totally pissed.... 

I know the monsters are coming to say 'she doesn't owe us anything, she doesnt have to talk to us, let her be alone' blah blah blah...... 

But you have to admit that she doesn't care anymore like she used to. Yes.. she is lady ****ing gaga, like you all say.. but she is promoting kidness and humanity all the time but ignores us. Not only one livestream on insta. So many opportunities to care and to interact with her fans. 

NOTHING was used... except kindness banners in the US......

I think her mental health is in a bad condition that she cant do anything for her actions or 'no actions' - or it was all a lie all these years and she really doesn't care about her fans and she played a role, cause her whole life is a performance. I think it is the first but who knows.... I am sick of all the people who are defending her for such a bad era and behaviour. But bullying katy perry or Dua who work their ass off.... 

:bye: 

girl wtf are u talking about :oprah:

anyways, im sure around this time she would have been promoting tour anyway , the pandemic literally knocked this entire era out of whack we just have to get over it whatever

SoSourCandy
10 minutes ago, lilelectra said:

anyways, im sure around this time she would have been promoting tour anyway , the pandemic literally knocked this entire era out of whack we just have to get over it whatever

na. pandemic only ruined chromatica era. other artists done amazing things. just accept her team is useless and gaga is laying in her bed all the time eating oreos and selling make up. 

Yes, cause the same woman who had a surprise Coachella performance planned the literal next day after her album release (which required months of planning and was only 8 months ago), who also raised over $100 million dollars for the WHO (which is far more than the US contributed) just randomly decided she doesn’t care and is ready to retire. Wait it the **** out. If she restarts the era next year, and I see some of y’all trying to Stan her like you weren’t talking all this **** about her, you will be called out. The lack of basic critical thinking on this site is something to behold. 

PS. I have a mother with Multiple Sclerosis, which is a rather degenerative auto immune condition and have watched her be able to do less and less throughout my entire life, so the idea that someone can’t do as much and needs to take it easy for the sake of their health has never been foreign to me. Another side of this is that some of you guys lack basic empathy for her situation. She has said she has auto-immune like symptoms and that was within the last 6 months. If the case was that she can’t do as much, then so be it, that is PERFECTLY okay too. 

2 minutes ago, SoSourCandy said:

na. pandemic only ruined chromatica era. other artists done amazing things. just accept her team is useless and gaga is laying in her bed all the time eating oreos and selling make up. 

14 minutes ago, lilelectra said:

"the pandemic literally knocked this entire era out of whack" and i promise u i understand how much interscope sucks . we just have to get over it literally there is nothing else we can do

2 minutes ago, SoSourCandy said:

who exactly? and if they did anything it was either on par with Gaga or totally limited to the restraints covid has put on them.

we still got 2 videos out of this pandemic which im sure took a lot of hard ****ing work and prep that none of us could even fathom.

its about time people on this site started appreciating Gaga again as an artist and individual and not a doll.

people complain about her wasting Chromatica and certain songs, do you not think about all the things she had planned, were missing half of her communication right now which is PERFORMANCE.

ALGAYDO

Whenever I see a thread full of you bitter gays complaining non-stop and dragging Gaga, it reminds of why she felt the need to release Plastic Doll. Y’all are literally the reason lmao I bet she purposely doesn’t do stuff that y’all want just to spite y’all :air: that’d be hella rude but honestly I would do the same if I were her :rip:

ALGAYDO

Imagine raising over $120MILLION to combat a pandemic, and seeing half of your “fans” call you lazy and money-hungry for posting LEGALLY BINDING ads. She’s probably having panic attacks left and right, having multiple pain flare-ups because of her fibromyalgia, and other stuff we don’t know about. BUT SHES THE BAD GUY FOR NOT PROMOTING?? I- y’all are literally so gross sometimes :air: Y’all need therapy so bad and it shows :billie:

SoSourCandy
1 minute ago, ALGAYDO said:

Whenever I see a thread full of you bitter gays complaining none-stop and dragging Gaga, it reminds of why she felt the need to release Plastic Doll. Y’all are literally the reason lmao I bet she purposely doesn’t do stuff that y’all want just to spite y’all :air: that’d be hella rude but honestly I would do the same if I were her :rip:

do you really think gaga wrote plastic doll because of her fans wants to see her more and talk to her more because they love her ? :rip:

some of u really have issues. people complain because they love her and they want her to be around & successful. 

if you really ok with her album being #171 on Billboard 200, you the one who dont care about her. 

SoSourCandy
1 minute ago, ALGAYDO said:

Imagine raising over $120MILLION to combat a pandemic, and seeing half of your “fans” call you lazy and money-hungry for posting LEGALLY BINDING ads. She’s probably having panic attacks left and right, having multiple pain flare-ups because of her fibromyalgia, and other stuff we don’t know about. BUT SHES THE BAD GUY FOR NOT PROMOTING?? I- y’all are literally so gross sometimes :air: Y’all need therapy so bad and it shows :billie:

uhm NO.

again, people complain because somehow she cant promote her album because she doesnt feel like its right but at she same time she is promoting her make up, perfumes and other things. 

that is the issue. there is no balance between her music & products she trying to sell. 

u can leave now if you done with your daily blind worshiping. 

voidfigure
8 minutes ago, ALGAYDO said:

I agree.

The only thing I have to say is that she could have said "guys, Chromatica is on a hold, we are waiting for things to get better." instead of complete silence.

HotLikeMexico
10 minutes ago, SoSourCandy said:

uhm NO.

again, people complain because somehow she cant promote her album because she doesnt feel like its right but at she same time she is promoting her make up, perfumes and other things. 

that is the issue. there is no balance between her music & products she trying to sell. 

You’re doing the same. You can call what you’re doing blind worshipping too...

SoSourCandy
2 minutes ago, HotLikeMexico said:

You’re doing the same. You can call what you’re doing blind worshipping too...

im not blind worshipping 

i just want commercial success :vegas: 

and it triggers me the album sitting at #171 and about to drop off Top200 

and only thing can save it and chart longer = more music videos and new singles. 

thats my issue with the era.

ALGAYDO
13 minutes ago, SoSourCandy said:

uhm NO.

16 minutes ago, SoSourCandy said:

do you really think gaga wrote plastic doll because of her fans wants to see her more and talk to her more because they love her ? :rip:

some of u really have issues. people complain because they love her and they want her to be around & successful. 

if you really ok with her album being #171 on Billboard 200, you the one who dont care about her. 

Do you read your posts before hitting submit? Lmao Yall b*tch about her being money-hungry then complain she’s not selling her album enough? Make it make sense. Who cares about its chart position. Does her charting higher somehow improve your life? Lmao I love how thinking critically about how she’s doing is “blindly worshiping” her lol the only people here with issues is y’all gross ass gays wanting her to be your toy :ladyhaha:

Archived