Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

MGM Looking to Sell Entire Film Library and Studio

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

mgm.png?fit=640,480&ssl=1

According to The Wall Street Journal, MGM is planning to sell its entire film studio which includes its wide and rich film library as well as TV-titles they’ve produced. The company, who has a reported market value of around $5.5 billion, has already tapped two investment banks -Morgan Stanley and Lion Tree LLC.- in order to start the formal sale process.

MGM currently has ownership on over 4000 titles and 17,000 hours of television programming. This includes big franchises such as the James Bond films (with No Time to Die currently slated for a April 2, 2021), Rocky, The Hobbit, Pink Panther, Candyman. 

The studio also has the rights to upcoming projects such as: Ridley Scott’s star-studded crime drama film Gucci with Lady Gaga; a Pink Panther reboot; Ron Howard’s Thai cave rescue film Thirteen Lives; Peter Dinklage-led musical film Cyrano; a Tomb Raider sequel; and Legally Blonde sequel featuring the return of Reese Witherspoon’s Elle Woods.

Potential buyers While an official offer is still pending, it’s been speculated that some of MGM’s potential buyers include Amazon.com Inc., Apple Inc., Facebook Inc., and Comcast Corp.

https://www.comingsoon.net/movies/news/1159188-mgm-looking-to-selling-entire-film-library-and-studio
https://filmdaily.co/news/mgm-studios-sale/

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

Anveeroy
2 minutes ago, 777777777777777777 said:

Apple Inc

Stupid Love music video = Gucci 

NOOOOO

:messga:

Spoiler

jk

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

IllusionLover

I thought they were part of Warner Bros.

13 | this is my dancefloor i fought for, your voice is louder, it echoes

IllusionLover
2 minutes ago, CCSir said:

If Disney buys them out, I swear... Monopoly, here we come!

monopoly GIF

I would prefer disney over the ones up there, because that would mean the gucci film will go to theaters, if Apple or Amazon buys it, it would end up as a Prime or AppleTV+ original. And i don't want that.

Anveeroy
13 minutes ago, IllusionLover said:

I would prefer disney over the ones up there, because that would mean the gucci film will go to theaters, if Apple or Amazon buys it, it would end up as a Prime or AppleTV+ original. And i don't want that.

But they still have to show to theatre for Oscar eligibility. I know for COVID there are some ease on restrictions, but still! 

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

IllusionLover
24 minutes ago, Aarghya said:

But they still have to show to theatre for Oscar eligibility. I know for COVID there are some ease on restrictions, but still! 

On theaters for Oscar eligibility, only in the US, I'm talking about a regular theater release like any other movie. If Amazon or Apple get their hands on MGM they will go direct to streaming. And honestly I don't want that, i want to watch it on theaters like ASIB.

chromatic puzea
2 minutes ago, Dulo Peep said:

how much? i have some money to spare

everyone chip in a bit and we can make ggd an investor

do u like the jojo siwa song

vyniildisk
1 minute ago, chromatic puzea said:

everyone chip in a bit and we can make ggd an investor

hustling our way to the top tiffany pollard reality GIF by RealityTVGIFs

LateToCult
1 hour ago, 777777777777777777 said:

it’s been speculated that some of MGM’s potential buyers include Amazon.com Inc.

When Amazon invests tens of millions into Gucci’s awards campaign as a thank you to Ga for having scam labs on their website. 

E19-D3520-65-FE-4-C98-81-F9-18-CAB168-C8

freebit

Of those, Amazon would probably give Gucci the best treatment (or at least attempt to). Comcast has Dreamworks Animation, and handle those releases well too.

Apple would try to release it on their streaming because they're way behind everyone else. :triggered:

Facebook would be worst case scenerio. :cryga:

Archived