celeb

Azealia Banks serves reason why you must unstan her right now

Bambino

Featured Posts

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BabylonChristmas

If she thinks they're stupid, why is she using them in the first place? :triggered:

When I was young, I prayed for lightning 🎧

Stupid Oreo

Not another one:saladga::awkney:

Elon Musk too, (they) are out of their minds:neyde:

Agunimon

She feels that way about pronouns so she goes after the non gendered folk? lmao clown. I want to see her work where how she came to this conclusion.

melodichard

Every time she pops up I think about how legendary of a rapper she could’ve been. She flushed her entire career right down the drain. Lol 

She's so problematic that she'll end up killing herself for sure. Because of the backlash. She's too hateful to be fine. She needs help RIGHT NOW. She clearly wants people to react, and she'd say anything to get that attention. 

Britney's locked in but not her:fail:

hieronymus

A popular thing about narcissists is that they project, so whenever they sling insults, they're really talking about themselves

js4754394o9823

not the first and not the last time

gays won't care anyways

ignorance and self hate is too strong :huntyga:

red wine, cheap perfume and a filthy pout

Glamourpuss

She served many reasons a long time ago. But yeah, she should be officially cancelled now and not given the attention she so desperately craves. Her toxicity is on another level. It's astonishing that she still has fans. 

Bambino
7 minutes ago, Glamourpuss said:

She served many reasons a long time ago. But yeah, she should be officially cancelled now and not given the attention she so desperately craves. Her toxicity is on another level. It's astonishing that she still has fans. 

More reasons added to the OP.

RahrahWitch

There's plenty of reasons this just adds to the long list.

Sadly her fans will still follow and promote her. Best anyone with a moral compass can do is ignore her, She's a clout chaser.

Archived