💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

opinion

Get Back is one of Britney’s best songs

xcx

Featured Posts

Everything about it is just so GOOD. I read somewhere that it was originally planned to be the lead single instead of Gimme More, and I kind of wish it was tbh. Gimme More is iconic and a great song, but there’s just something different about Get Back.

Sneaky Oliver
3 minutes ago, xcx said:

I read somewhere that it was originally planned to be the lead single instead of Gimme More

How did the intented lead single ended up being a bonus track though? :bear: Blackout is still THAT album. I think Gimme More is the most dated song from the record, almost everything still sounds modern and fresh! 

In the land of gods and monsters, I was an angel living in the Garden Of Eden

vyniildisk

was this on the album? how a song goes from possible lead single to not even being included at all? 

Yes, i like the darkness, spookyness vibe. Also is FAST AF is very dancey, makes me want to shake my bootay

it's not more iconic or better than Gimme More and i don't know if its one of her best songs but it's catchy and as i said, very fast 

I would love to see a choreo for this

2 minutes ago, Sneaky Oliver said:

How did the intented lead single ended up being a bonus track though? :bear: Blackout is still THAT album. I think Gimme More is the most dated song from the record, almost everything still sounds modern and fresh! 

Yes, the whole album is still so fresh! I literally can’t listen to songs like Heaven on Earth, Get Naked, Hot as Ice, and Get Back in full because I can’t get through them without rewinding the chorus at least a million times.

Also idk but the song really deserved so much more than being a bonus track. 

1 minute ago, Dulo Peep said:

was this on the album? how a song goes from possible lead single to not even being included at all? 

Yes, i like the darkness, spookyness vibe. Also is FAST AF is very dancey, makes me want to shake my bootay

it's not more iconic or better than Gimme More and i don't know if its one of her best songs but it's catchy and as i said, very fast 

I would love to see a choreo for this

It’s a bonus track on the digital edition. And yes I’d love choreo for this!

This song still slaps. I listen to it on repeat regularly.

"Let me see ya move, let me see ya dance, let me see ya bounce - Danja, bring it back!" and the way it pops back to the chorus. 

And I feel you with rewinding choruses throught the album :bradley: this album is the epitome of perfection.

vyniildisk
Just now, BoomBig said:

This song still slaps. I listen to it on repeat regularly.

"Let me see ya move, let me see ya dance, let me see ya bounce - Danja, bring it back!" and the way it pops back to the chorus. 

And I feel you with rewinding choruses throught the album :bradley: this album is the epitome of perfection.

2 minutes ago, xcx said:

It’s a bonus track on the digital edition. And yes I’d love choreo for this!

Also, i love how in this album Britney is not overusing her baby voice, she sounds graspy, feminine and sexy

Agunimon

I wish labels would stop releasing 100 different versions of an album and just release the deluxe versions with all the damn bonus tracks. 

But yes. I love this song.

Archived