celeb

Azealia Banks did Witchcraft on Gaga, Grimes, Rihanna and more

Kimmo

Featured Posts

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply
vyniildisk

but she did witchcraft on them to make them even more successful? Each one of them are thriving on their own way

FentyGa
3 hours ago, gag said:

But is that any business of ours? 

2 hours ago, Glamourpuss said:

What kind of question is this? :excuseu:

honestly i was just in a bad mood so i lost my filter:icega: mess

Stephen
7 hours ago, Chromatography said:

wtf? what did charli do to her? 

Idk if someone answered this cuz I didn’t read the whole thread but apparently an executive guy in the music industry pressured azealia for sex or something like that, was overall scummy and this guy also works for Charli (possibly management?) and Azealia told Charli and asked for help but Charli ignored her. That was the start of it. She said it off hand a while back so I don’t remember all the details. 

Stephen
59 minutes ago, Cookies said:

what if she hexed the era y'all..

Not her hex causing the whole pandemic :lmao:

Chesescake
1 hour ago, surejan said:

does anyone know when is she gonna release some new music 

I remember she used to said she won't release music anymore because she think most people didn't care her but only her music.

Honestly, I always want to give her the benefit of the doubt that she'll stop being problematic, and then she goes and does some sh*t like this. At this point it isn't worth waiting around for her to change when she hasn't shown any growth over the last 5 years. Does she even do music anymore? She hasn't really released anything substantial in years.

Chesescake
6 minutes ago, nickkoko said:

Honestly, I always want to give her the benefit of the doubt that she'll stop being problematic, and then she goes and does some sh*t like this. At this point it isn't worth waiting around for her to change when she hasn't shown any growth over the last 5 years. Does she even do music anymore? She hasn't really released anything substantial in years.

I don't think there'll be singer or producer want to collaborate with her.

If she really wants to be better person, she'll need support by people like friends or family, but from vedio I see, it seems like her parents is the reason why she become toxic.

Archived